Jose Mourinho

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Slightly satisfied with the appointment of this manager :myword:
Nabil Bentaleb Nabil Bentaleb is currently getting home, away, and third versions of this ordered...
:levywhoa:

ATXfs3Q.png

Last edited:
Souness spoke of Jose being an 'angry and bitter' man after his time at Utd. Let's hope that desire for rebuilding his reputation manifests itself in our future success.

After his recent sabbatical I have a feeling we are going to see a very different approach by him regarding management in the PL this time.

Looking forward to hearing him speak tomorrow and then seeing his team selection for Saturday.

First time poster from the States here. Known about this forum for a while and figure nows as good a time as ever to join.

You have to be heartbroken over Poch and the way it all went down for him. But in all honesty you have to say he just looked liked he didn’t want to be at the club anymore, from his attitude on the sidelines to some of the lineup / subs this season. You knew something had to give and this unfortunately was it.

I am excited for the Jose era though. A winning manager is hopefully the last piece of the puzzle after all the rebuilding we have done. I really think he’s coming into this with something to prove. after watching the training video and his little speech there I am highly optimistic he will be good for us. Not saying I wanted it this way but it is what it is for the next few seasons. Interesting to see what happens the next time Ericksen steps on the pitch.

COYS!!

Last edited:
First time poster from the States here. Known about this forum for a while and figure nows as a good a time as ever to join.

You have to be heartbroken over Poch and the way it all went down for him. But in all honesty you have to say he just looked liked he didn’t want to be at the club anymore, from his attitude on the sidelines to some of the lineup / subs this season. You knew something had to give and this unfortunately was it.

I am excited for the Jose era though. A winning manager is hopefully the last piece of the puzzle after all the rebuilding we have done. I really think he’s coming into this with something to prove. after watching the training video and his little speech there I am highly optimistic he will be good for us. Not saying I wanted it this way but it is what it is for the next few seasons. Interesting to see what happens the next time Ericksen steps on the pitch.
Welcome aboard....you join at a very interesting time, as you say. I share your optimism and look forward to seeing what happens this Saturday.

Also, it be odd if levy thought mourinho was a long term project. He wants results & quickly for 15m a year.
It’s odd that anyone thinks starting someone on. 3yr contract is short term.

If he gets fast results and brings success, his contract will be extended.

You seem to be clinging to the hope that in 6 months we will get in Howe so you can have your day in the sun and call for new owners.

You got it all wrong Scott. Again.

Buzzing about this. Still can't believe Levy pulled this off. The crazy bastard.

Anecdotally, it's all gone a bit quiet from friends who support other clubs who were all banter at the news of Poch. They're absolutely gutted that Mourinho has come to Spurs. All of them.

They suspect what I've suspected, that Poch, who we all love, admire and respect, might be a bit overrated.

Mourinho is a totally different profile manager. It's a huge statement-of-intent and everyone has noticed.

I've always hated Jose.
Now I love him.

But what the fuck, Spurs are nothing if not a roller coaster of emotions...
This. The reason why I'm excited so much about José, is because of how much I've hated him. And I hated him because he was successful. Everyone wanted him to fail before because he was successful everywhere, while someone like the Dracula or Wenger, we sang "We want you to stay". I've wanted him here for God knows how long, so I hope that this doesn't go wrong. It's funny that when you also look at the other fans comments, almost everyone hates this appointement (apart from the majority of United fans who appearently are ok with it and wish him well here). They try to take the piss out of Mourinho, but deep down you know they're scared.

No one can deny Jose is a bit of a cunt , but the same could be said for dele , the only difference is he is our cunt, and so is Jose now so let the cunt-housery begin by smashing the pikey scum bags !

No one can deny Jose is a bit of a cunt , but the same could be said for dele , the only difference is he is our cunt, and so is Jose now so let the cunt-housery begin by smashing the pikey scum bags !
I'd dispute the notion that Mourinho is a bit of a cunt. I maintain that he's a total cunt.

I'd agree about Dele though.

Back
Top Bottom