Jose Mourinho

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

starsport14.jpg

10 years from Triplete Inter
gazza22.jpg

“Even if you are far (away from each other) you are always close and I feel even in my (current) job, I feel how close they are; the ‘Good luck’ before the game, the nice feedback after the good results, a positive word after a bad result. If now I switch off the phone with you and I sit in my office I for sure will have lots of messages in our WhatsApp group, and that for me is the most important thing. In my career, all the big achievements of my teams, all of themwere teams with this kind of bond, this kind of mentality. Everything in a football team starts when you have this kind of empathy, and we had that.”

If he can foster a group spirit with us like he did at Porto and Inter then that really would be something. I think we already have a good group spirit but with new players coming in it could do with fostering.

Back
Top Bottom