Jose Mourinho

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

No, it's called changing my opinion based on evidence I am seeing with my eyes and being adult enough to admit I am wrong sometimes.

Mourinho has shown over the last 5 games that we are trending upwards, the football is improving and with it I am more confident in him leading us.

You, on the other hand, have such a hate boner for him that it doesn't matter what he does, your opinion will never change.

I would rather be someone who has a fluid opinion and who is willing to admit being wrong than someone who is so stubborn and ego driven that they refuse to change their position irrespective of the evidence in front of them.

Levy and ENIC have failed this club on the pitch, I want them gone, I have made that abundantly clear, if however they change their strategy and start focusing on what matters, results on the pitch and winning trophies, my opinion of them will also change.

Try it sometime mate, honestly.
So you are going to tag someone whenever you change your mind. Thanks for the heads up.

I tagged you today as a joke based on your contributions in your posts today, which have just been negative for the sake of it.

I think you're a good poster mate and I think you're better than just being negative for the sake of it.
Today I backed my opinion on Jose's comments on us not being cunts or nasty enough. I think we are already that team and stats suggest to back that up. I don't see that as negative whatsoever.

Today I backed my opinion on Jose's comments on us not being cunts or nasty enough. I think we are already that team and stats suggest to back that up. I don't see that as negative whatsoever.

I disagree with you on that, for the many reasons others have already stated but that's ok, we can agree to disagree.

My point is mate, I think you're a more level headed poster than what you have been showing with your opinions on Jose.

We are all prone to doing this, myself included about particular things, I would like to think you would let me know if I was doing the same thing.

I just think we should, as things stand, give praise where it is due and give criticism where it is deserved, know what I mean?

I disagree with you on that, for the many reasons others have already stated but that's ok, we can agree to disagree.

My point is mate, I think you're a more level headed poster than what you have been showing with your opinions on Jose.

We are all prone to doing this, myself included about particular things, I would like to think you would let me know if I was doing the same thing.

I just think we should, as things stand, give praise where it is due and give criticism where it is deserved, know what I mean?
And I've done exactly that. Today was the first time we've had control on a game for 90mins. Today was the first game our counter-attacks were good (they've been absolutely shit before today's game, with players not taking oppo away with runs, with players running literally into each other). We've played well in 45mins then been shit the other 45mins.

My posts reflect this, it's only been three games since Bournemouth. I thought we were totally deserving of our win vs the scum, I thought we were shite against Newcastle despite the result and that's bought us up today's game......

Great counters, still no midfield, but kept Leicester largely at arm's length reducing them to shots from mostly in and around the edge of the box, but we were still heavily reliant on Hugo's saves.

Whenever we've been good I've said so (see my post at half time) I didn't post after the game as I didn't get the chance, logged in after Sunday lunch and then dealt with you and Sammy's posts. Here we are.

Well as has been pointed out, your opinions aren’t about Spurs, they are just a 9 month long cry wank for Pochettino
I barely mention him as he's not our Manager any more if I've mentioned him it's because people like you literally can't stop talking about him.

But here we are with you posting stuff about me, nothing about Spurs or football.

Interesting to notice - and I include João Sacramento on this - that we are constantly changing the formation, from a 4-3-3 to a 4-4-2. Especially when we are in front, this is working very well.

Today, after the 1-0, Jose used Lo Celso alongside Kane, in front of the four midfield players. Lucas and Son on the wings. It was beautiful.
In my opinion this beats Poch's very good 'plan A' with no actual 'plan B'.

I barely mention him as he's not our Manager any more if I've mentioned him it's because people like you literally can't stop talking about him.

But here we are with you posting stuff about me, nothing about Spurs or football.
You don’t need to mention him its bitterly obvious what your problem is.......you can’t get over him, it’s clear as daylight.

You judged Jose already back in December and have been crying ever since. We won 3-0 and you don’t give a fuck, you barely gave a shit we beat Woolwich and you disregard the circumstances in which the manager had to come in.

Stop trying to act like a forum hero too, you’ve been happily slagging off “incomplete username” all evening, and actually throwing abuse at me, which I haven’t done, so fucking deal with it if you like dishing shit out yourself.

All the bickering aside, I tell you what I have just watched and that is a side that knew exactly what they were doing. Not just this game but the last 3 games we have seen an unchanged side and each and everyone of them players knew what was expected of them and worked as a well oiled team.
Who gives a fuck about possession, we used to have 70% possession and fail to break teams down. In the past week we have scored 8 goals and that’s because the players knew what to do, it was a plan that worked.

After watching Everton and Bournemouth, i though that’s it I can’t watch this, but the past 3 games have made me realise that Jose could well be the answer.
In The past, I’ve watched teams attack us and sat there thinking here comes a goal, but lately I’ve willed teams on to attack us so we can break away and score.. that’s exactly what’s happened and it’s been a pleasure to watch.
We had a settled back 4 and side that clicked, with an addition or two who knows.? I take my hat of to Jose and I am starting to think that we may have a way forward, a chance to win things, a winner, a manager with a vision.
I didn’t think I’d be saying this a couple of weeks ago but I actually think we should stick with Jose and watch what happens..

You don’t need to mention him its bitterly obvious what your problem is.......you can’t get over him, it’s clear as daylight.

You judged Jose already back in December and have been crying ever since. We won 3-0 and you don’t give a fuck, you barely have a shit we beat Woolwich and you disregard the circumstances in which the manager had to come in.

Stop trying to act like a forum hero too, you’ve been happily slagging off “incomplete username” all evening, and actually throwing abuse at me, which I haven’t done, so ducking deal with it if you like dishing shit out yourself.
If you want to get personal with me I am entitled to dish it out back in your direction. Keep it football and I will respond with football, it's why I'm here.

Right, so I don't mention Poch (and you don't stop talking about him) which means that this is me showing that it's obviously missing him!!?? Fuck me that's one twist way of looking at things.

I judged Jose on the work he did at Utd, his most recent spell as a Manager. This is a completly normal thing to do, I'll make sure I'll pick you up on any opinion you might have about a player or manager that doesn't play for Spurs since it's not allowed by your rules.

Since he's been here I've hated how we've played. Today is the first game we've played where we've by and large controlled a game for more than just 45mins. If we play well my comments will reflect this, if we play shit my comments will reflect this. It stands to reason the more games we play that are good then there will be nothing to write that's negative. This is how it works.

Incomplete user name tagged me, for fucksake.

But still yet again it's about me.

Back
Top Bottom