Jose Mourinho

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Our remaining fixtures:

Southampton 14th
Sheffield Utd 20th
Leeds 10th
Wolves 12th
Aston Villa 11th
Leicester 3rd

Normally, we'd be licking our lips at the prospect of taking a load of points off that kind of run in to the end of the season. This year, I have no idea...

Our remaining fixtures:

Southampton 14th
Sheffield Utd 20th
Leeds 10th
Wolves 12th
Aston Villa 11th
Leicester 3rd

Normally, we'd be licking our lips at the prospect of taking a load of points off that kind of run in to the end of the season. This year, I have no idea...
We'll get 5 points at most with Mourinho.

We scored twice today, and yet I can't remember one real chance we created. It was the type of game where the opponent absolutely gives you a win, and we didn't even try.

Our remaining fixtures:

Southampton 14th
Sheffield Utd 20th
Leeds 10th
Wolves 12th
Aston Villa 11th
Leicester 3rd

We know how we looked against Brighton and Chelsea without Kane. Think it could get really grim as Son is bang out of form as well.

Back
Top Bottom