Joshua Onomah

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Thought he looked great when he come on. Air of confidence about him. Would love to see him start against Anderlecht.

He looked completely at home last night, and had done so in pre-season as well in the glimpses we got. The prospect of him, Oduwa and Alli playing together for many years to come is a pretty mouth-watering idea.

He looked completely at home last night, and had done so in pre-season as well in the glimpses we got. The prospect of him, Oduwa and Alli playing together for many years to come is a pretty mouth-watering idea.

Don't think Oduwa will ever get near our starting eleven personally. I'm personally much more excited about Marcus Edwards, Carter-Vickers and Kyle Walker-Peters. I think those three are the most exciting prospects from our academy along with Onomah. Winks has a chance too.

Don't think Oduwa will ever get near our starting eleven personally. I'm personally much more excited about Marcus Edwards, Carter-Vickers and Kyle Walker-Peters. I think those three are the most exciting prospects from our academy along with Onomah. Winks has a chance too.

Tbf I never thought Kane would get near our first team based on his loan spells and a few cup appearances.

Too hard to tell unless you've consistently watched the player

mana-mana.jpg

I think if we don't get Oduwa back at some point, then someone else will... and benefit BIG TIME!
Surely he's what football is all about? Excitement, skill, just raw talent... he's got the same 'box of tricks' feel to him as Lamela did when he first arrived, and he's managed to work out when to, and when not to pull the party pieces out... surely Oduwa will learn the diffetence? ...and add a bit of Glasgow steel to his footballing education and we could have one hell of a player... one that we don't have to shell out €30m to Roma for!!

I think if we don't get Oduwa back at some point, then someone else will... and benefit BIG TIME!
Surely he's what football is all about? Excitement, skill, just raw talent... he's got the same 'box of tricks' feel to him as Lamela did when he first arrived, and he's managed to work out when to, and when not to pull the party pieces out... surely Oduwa will learn the diffetence? ...and add a bit of Glasgow steel to his footballing education and we could have one hell of a player... one that we don't have to shell out €30m to Roma for!!
He's only 18. It'll be a good 3-4 years before we know if he'll even be really ready or not.

Oduwa is a very very good talent. I have no doubt he'll sign a new deal before the season ends, he'll be a part of our pre-season like he was this season and next year he'll be in and around the squad in the same way Townsend is at the moment where he's not entirely being trusted upon but he'll have his chance to stake a claim.

I personally feel Oduwa has a lot higher ceiling than Townsend ever had and is the sort of player that will get you out of your seat.

Onomah looks the business in the little I have seen of him. It is awesome how many talented players we have coming out of our academy these days. Surely we have become the best club in the UK in developing quality players and it is quite refreshing.

Back
Top Bottom