Juan Foyth

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Fair enough. Neither did Poch really.
Tanganga or Foyth has only one choice for me and it's not Juan tbh.

I don't see him making it at centre half and he looks like a fish out of water at right back....and despite some corners thinking it ideal, I think if he played at defensive midfield he'd get a substantial amount of red cards in a position we couldn't actually afford to blood him in.

He needs minutes, Leeds is a perfect opportunity for him. If he does well there then great for us. If not, so be it.

He has bags of talent, his decision making needs to improve though. That will only come (if it ever does) with minutes.

Tanganga or Foyth has only one choice for me and it's not Juan tbh.

True.

Spurs fans are toxic enough as it is. Atleast when Tanganga makes the same mistakes Foyth does he doesn't get dogs abuse, because he's a Spurs youth academy prospect.

So maybe it's the smartest option. Despite Tanganga not being as good at football.

Supposedly has picked up a season ending knee injury.

For someone who hardly plays he has had an incredible number of injuries, his career here is over I think.

Context.... That could mean as little as a few weeks.

Get him out on loan next season and see where he's at after that.

I love him, I think he's a baller. I think he's played overall better than Tangana. (I like Tanganga too).
It’s the dreadful mistakes that makes me wary of him though, like his ridiculous tackle at Bournmouth last season.

He can’t seem to iron those out... if we are to persist with him, we need to loan him out for a year so that he plays and gets rid of those mistakes.

Back
Top Bottom