Judas Feels Betrayed

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Lol! My point is, it's hardly someone infiltrating the supporters to bring them down from the inside. The program's point wasn't even to dig out the fans. It's hardly grassing if you're digging out the authorities.
if it had nothing to do with the fans they would have burred out the faces of the fans singing some of those songs. Instead they left their faces in there and now they could lose jobs etc.

Football is the most over policed, over stewarded game in the world without having you're fellow "supporter" taking a tiny camera disquised as a pin badge into the terraces.

Remember the "Sol, Sol" chant? I wonder how you'd of reacted if that had been our fans getting plugged on national telly because of a few fucking grasses.

paul mills / toby welham remember them names for anyone interested.

FWIW - I am against racism and against undercover, grassing tactics.
fair dues, I guess we don't see the objective of this program the same way. I'm not comfortable with what wall were singing. Shouldn't really be part of the game.

if it had nothing to do with the fans they would have burred out the faces of the fans singing some of those songs. Instead they left their faces in there and now they could lose jobs etc.
The objective of the program was pretty obviously directed at the authorities but there were a few exposed faces, granted. I'd be interested to know why some were and some weren't. Do you know?

Not really charismatic enough imo, it was fine for us because he was our best player by some distance.
I don't think you necessarily have to be 'charismatic' to get the captain's armband. Leaders are people who lead by example and conduct themselves in a professional manner and inspire those around them with their play and manner. I think if you're well-respected by your peers and conduct yourself in a proper manner then you can become a captain.

There are many different leaders IMO. King definitely fits the captain's mould

The objective of the program was pretty obviously directed at the authorities but there were a few exposed faces, granted. I'd be interested to know why some were and some weren't. Do you know?
nope I don't have a clue mate, bit weird that they left some exposed, but protected others.

Currently watching C4 dispatches; undercover on the terraces. This and Donall macintyre is why you need to be careful when you're at the football.

Snitching cunts are everywhere.
It makes me laugh that whenever a programme is investigating racism, anti-semitism, disorder, hooliganism or homophobia at football, Millwall are always mentioned.

Scum club supported by absolute pondlife

If you are not doing anything wrong you shouldn't need to worry.

Thats 1984-esque bullshit imo.

EDIT - Also, we've seen the club warn fans about "Offensive" chants may lead to a reduction in our allocation. How long until banning orders from undercover filming for swearing? We as a collective group shouldn't be so easy to fuck over.

Last edited:
Anyway, let's hate on this prick.
Sol-Campbell-naked.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't think you necessarily have to be 'charismatic' to get the captain's armband. Leaders are people who lead by example and conduct themselves in a professional manner and inspire those around them with their play and manner. I think if you're well-respected by your peers and conduct yourself in a proper manner then you can become a captain.

There are many different leaders IMO. King definitely fits the captain's mould

Not England Captain, you're expected to talk non-stop to the press.

King wouldn't have been suitable and wouldn't have wanted to do it either.

Back
Top Bottom