Judas is on Twitter

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The cunt made a rod for his own back for what he did to us! Dishonest slimy cretin why would anybody trust him? Football fans are fickle and most most forgive and forget but for what he did and then play the racist card later on,nope he's not worth it let the cunt rot! Side note was there an article about him renting out his house during Wimbledon? That kinda tells you all you need to know about the twat..

Would he possibly be the most despised ex-player a team has ever had? Not just us but in general! Up here the Maurice Johnstone Celtic/rangers episode was brutal even now Johnstone is actually omitted from Celtics history! Reunions and the like.

I got as far as the sub-heading "I'm prepared to start in the gutter" then struggled to picture what a man who has a personal wealth of well over £55m and has married someone who is worth well over double that, actually looks like working in the gutter, my imagination just ran out of juice.

Why don't him and Sherwood buy their own football club? Show all the nasty no nothing football clubs what they are missing. I'd buy a season ticket, best seats in the house behind the dugout, greatest comedy double act since Laurel and Hardy.

Is that what he does? He just bangs on about how unfair the football world is to him,that was his main job in life....moan

He's married to Fiona Barratt - heiress to Barratt homes.

but he's definitely not motivated by money and will work for free (until a better offer comes along).

If he was really interested in making a difference for a non-league club he could just buy one.

Is that what he does? He just bangs on about how unfair the football world is to him,that was his main job in life....moan
Merely pointing out that he is part of the rentier class alongside other ex players like Robbie Fowler, Gary Neville
and Ryan Giggs. These people are eating the young who can't get onto the housing ladder. (One reason why I am anti-immigration). (Take note Joe Cash!)
Sol doesn't need to do any grafting by the way. The letting agents are taking care of the rent.

Merely pointing out that he is part of the rentier class alongside other ex players like Robbie Fowler, Gary Neville
and Ryan Giggs. These people are eating the young who can't get onto the housing ladder. (One reason why I am anti-immigration). (Take note Joe Cash!)

You are entitled to be anti immigration if you so wish but I can assure the only immigrants taking advantage of our housing market are millionaires and billionaires rinsing their dirty money in London's super prime property market.

Last edited:
Sorry the Scottish press don't really highlight much about ex-professional football players whether they be complete bell-ends(Campbell) or one who has done good! Plus Campbell's personal life is as of no interest to me. But in saying that I did know that fowler had bought an entire street/estate in Liverpool and was developing it.

You are entitled to be anti immigration I you so wish but I can assure the only immigrants taking advantage of our housing market are millionaires and billionaires rinsing their dirty money in London's super prime property market.
Yes it's true about the hot dirty money being laundered into the top end of the market but it's not true to say
that high numbers of economic migrants have no effect on the property market either.

Sorry the Scottish press don't really highlight much about ex-professional football players whether they be complete bell-ends(Campbell) or one who has done good! Plus Campbell's personal life is as of no interest to me. But in saying that I did know that fowler had bought an entire street/estate in Liverpool and was developing it.
Robbie (look how clever I am!) Fowler. What a cunt.
The curious case of Robbie Fowler, property expert • easyProperty

I think you are being slightly unfair on him, as I understand it he started by buying derelict / condemned rows of houses, refurbishing them and making them tenant-able again.

It's a much needed process of regeneration that the public sector was neglecting.

He's just making the most out of what life has served him up, others waste it on drink, drugs and gambling.

I think you are being slightly unfair on him, as I understand it he started by buying derelict / condemned rows of houses, refurbishing them and making them tenant-able again.

It's a much needed process of regeneration that the public sector was neglecting.

He's just making the most out of what life has served him up, others waste it on drink, drugs and gambling.
But he's not doing what Dirk Kuyt does, that has to be admired!

I suppose that makes him better than wasters like Paul Gascoigne.

Economic migrants taking up the housing. Is that the ones who go 6 up in a 2 bed on my council estate and still pay £283 each p w whilst working in low paid restaurant work or for deliveroo etc.

£1700 pm for a 2 bed flat that would rent at £880pm from the council. What's wrong is no affordable housing is being built
On the average income you'll be paying half in rent for a private flat on a council estate.
Whereas renting from the council you'll be paying a quarter.

Back
Top Bottom