Judas....Legend ?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Will Judas ever be considered or included in a "best ever" team

• Yes a legend

Votes: 2 1.1%
  • Never a legend

Votes: 124 70.9%
  • Yes, include in a "best team" of all time

Votes: 2 1.1%
  • Yes include in a "best team of the 90s

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • Never include in a best ever team

Votes: 114 65.1%

• Total voters
Mr Campbell’s autobiography focuses on his experiences as a handmaiden to Queen Elizabeth I in a previous life.

The book glosses over his time as Woolwich captain, his acrimonious departure from Spurs and his 73 England caps, choosing instead to give an in-depth insider’s account of life at the court of the Virgin Queen, where he served as a lady-in-waiting between 1559 and 1603.

Campbell writes: “I was a trusted gentlewoman of the privy chamber, and regularly advised the Queen on matters ranging from contemporary theatre to inter-religious conflict.
“Truly, the years I spent at court were the happiest of my lives.”

His recollection that Elizabeth enjoyed Monster Munch and Subbuteo is likely to prove controversial, though the former Portsmouth man insists that any of his historical claims can be verified simply by asking him.

Campbell records that he also enjoyed spells as a Roman centurion, a buccaneer on the high seas, and a gin smuggler in Prohibition-era Illinois.

The book is to be published by Random House after Campbell walked out on rival publishers Simon & Schuster because they lacked ambition.

I most definitely do not speak for anyone other than myself; it is the social sciences that consistently predict human behaviour correctly and it’s the level of “ hate” that determines if the opinion be changing or not -precisely why I introduced the capital [H] into the scenario.

As to your introducing the concept of blasphemy based on religion into the issue. We use the term “ football is a religion “ very lightly, and always have done so - most definitely we do not extend the concept to include terms like blasphemy- that is total bollocks!

If football is anything - football is community - it’s our community verses their community; leave the religious bollocks to those pricks in Glasgow!
To add:

If your chosen religion connotation is in reflection to the Israeli flag and Jewish nationalism in relation to my football club - again you are clutching at straws in the opinion stakes.
I’m not Jewish, I’m not Muslim, I’m not Hindu or even Christian;

I’m south London Tottenham Hotspur and my lot have fuck all to do with a fascist apartheid regime !
It tells me the plain obvious: it tells me that most message boards are clique orientated. The many prefer to agree with one another rather than disagree; and when a poster goes against the grain he is bushwhacked by a stand out clique who have an agenda to either reform or ban him.

Yes: it tells the same story over and other again, but then, so do the social sciences!!

I know there's another 4 pages that I haven't read after these comments, and it's highly likely that this has already been mentioned, but, you're a bit of a bell end aren't you?

As a good, Catholic girl (well, 1 out of 3's not bad!), I'm supposed to forgive. However, as he has shown no remorse, I've got him on a technicality, so I don't have to forgive him.
He's a non person, when it comes to THFC, as far as I'm concerned.

Last edited:
So, will Judas ever be forgiven ?
I'm not talking about songs about him or death threats just purely and simply will/could he ever be forgiven or even given a pass.

No never

Absolutely furious when I heard what he had done from my Line Manager, a devout Gooner, who told me to go home after I started abusing him

He’ll never be forgiven imv and any true Spurs fan at the time should say the same

SPOT ON!

Yes Sol is an egotistical pre-Madonna- there’s no doubt about that; but at least he’s not a brain dead when it comes to finance. Tottenham should have paid him and held on to him; my fear today is that the cream of the crop we have today will likewise leave because Levy is just as sheen as that cunt Sugar!
It's prima donna actually. I don't normally bother pointing out people's mistakes, but you're starting to irritate me. It seems that you take the opposite view to everyone else, just to provoke. Disagree as much as you like, if that's how you get your kicks.

Can’t deny he was a great defender ability wise but fucked us over. I have long moved on from it and to be honest obsessing over it just feels small time these days, he didn’t kill anyone but he showed lack of class on a huge scale.

To me he doesn’t really exist, I know I am posting about him now obviously, I won’t boo him, sing about him. He is a nobody to me.

Hating him sort of feels like a victory to Woolwich, it’s a reminder of their previous superiority. We need to move on, he will never be a legend, he should be a no-name and forgotten.

His lack of self awareness goes beyond belief.

It's not that he left us, it's that he joined them.
Every club in Europe wanted him, was chasing him, but he chose that lot.

Utd, Liverpool, RM, Barca, Bayern Munich wanted him.
If he'd joined any of them most of them would have understood.

His lack of self awareness goes beyond belief.

It's not that he left us, it's that he joined them.
Every club in Europe wanted him, was chasing him, but he chose that lot.

Utd, Liverpool, RM, Barca, Bayern Munich wanted him.
If he'd joined any of them most of them would have understood.
And that he ran down his contract so he could go on a free, so he could get a bigger salary. The guy's a snake of the highest order.

I don't agree with the death song but i do generally dislike him with a passion.

If anyone has forgotten what this man did (unlikely) Or maybe too young to know i'd say try imagining if it were Kane. The comparison is valid. Our best homegrown player for a generation (at the time until Ledley came along) as is Kane now. Now imagine Harry running his contract down whilst saying all along that he will sign only to sign for those cunts for free despite having his pick of clubs across Europe. This during a time when the scum were light years ahead of us anyway. They just take our best player for nothing.

It still gets me wound up when i think about it. Oh, and not to mention the shit we took from their fans for fucking years after.

Utter Cunt.

Last edited:
I don't agree with the death song but i do generally dislike him with a passion.

If anyone has forgotten what this man did (unlikely) Or maybe too young to know i'd say try imagining if it were Kane. The comparison is valid. Our best homegrown player for a generation (at the time until Ledley came along) as is Kane now. Now imagine Harry running his contract down whilst saying along that he will sign only to sign for those cunts for free despite having his pick of clubs across Europe. This during a time when the scum were light years ahead of us anyway. They just take our best player for nothing.

It still gets me wound up when i think about it. Oh, and not to mention the shit we took from their fans for fucking years after.

Utter Cunt.

And don’t forget SAF offer which was quite substantial which we turned down on the understanding that he would sign a new contract but he just strung us along in order to get the signing on fee from the Scum

Hope he dies a lonely man

Utter cunt

Ber and Modrix leaving do not compare at all. They went for big money transfers (to successful clubs that we can understand why they went) and because we got large fees it allowed us to to reinvest. Judas deprived us of funds to make other signings (when we really needed to) and went to our biggest rivals making us a laughing stock. People might not wish him dead, but no one should forget or forgive him.
Hope the name of the thread is changed.

The bloke is a cunt and I will always talk about him like he's a cunt. Humiliated our football club and more importantly was prepared to fuck us over financially in order to do so.

We could have got £20m for him the summer before but he said he wanted to stay and sign. That was huge money at the time and he strung us along. The way in which he signed with them just rubbed salt into it. A complete surprise, shock and that smarmy look on both Wenger and especially Campbell's face smacked of complete disloyalty and a lack of understanding for those that had supported him down the years.

No time for him and wish he was never a part of our club. He will never and should never be allowed near the club or associated with its former great players ever again. A dickhead of the highest order.

Don't know where else to post this, so please indulge me, chaps.
When reading through this thread, I noticed that I had a little gold crown next to my name, which pleased me no end, as I thought it was official recognition from the powers-that-be (that's you Admin Admin ) to my unofficial title of queen of this forum. Then I realised it wasn't on all my posts and thought I had imagined it. Then the penny dropped that it was just a 'top post' marker, which made me sad.
Can we change the 'top post' marker to something else and can I keep the crown just for me, pretty please?

And then can I send the menace to the Tower?

:allitongue::kanegoal::hugoshock::pochlol::sonlol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom