Kane first, Enic first, Club first

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Who comes first

• Total voters
You have exactly zero posts in any of the latest match threads.
This kid never learns, does he.

From the recent MK dons match thread

Pretty good summary. Makes me wonder why we prioritized a back up keeper though.
Alfie seems to have been here years now and looks capable of holding down a bench place when we have far more pressing issues to address.

Used to give this guy the benefit of the doubt. Thought he was maybe the victim of some online bullying on here.

Now I'm realise he'll conjour up any kind of bullshit to randomly provoke a fight with another poster.

Never mind, I won't take the bait. Lesson learned.
:harrysmile:

This kid never learns, does he.

From the recent MK dons match thread

Used to give this guy the benefit of the doubt. Thought he was maybe the victim of some online bullying on here.

Now I'm realise he'll conjour up any kind of bullshit to randomly provoke a fight with another poster.

Never mind, I won't take the bait. Lesson learned.
:harrysmile:
fishing record GIF

Good lad.
Your great great grand uncle was a bit of a cunt wasn't he?

I mean, why not pretend?

We have gone from discussion to trolling over into full on cosplay.

If he is offended, he could stop making a BS reply to my initial post and actual discuss it.

Until then, I am more than happy to pretend these meta-ramblings are remotely interesting.

I mean, why not pretend?

We have gone from discussion to trolling over into full on cosplay.

If he is offended, he could stop making a BS reply to my initial post and actual discuss it.

Until then, I am more than happy to pretend these meta-ramblings are remotely interesting.
I wasn't having a pop, just letting you know. In a good way I hope.

Yeah, we have totally different opinions on Levy but I never let little things like that spill into other threads.
It's all banter and it's all good with me.
Hence my jokey reply to you.

I'll leave you to it.

Back
Top Bottom