Kane first, Enic first, Club first

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Who comes first

• Total voters
Who’d you vote for? Gotta be either Levy/Enic or Club? Club being essentially Levy/Enic incognito style….

Are you still struggling with the buttonz? :goonermong:

Whatever...

youre-still-here-robin-james.gif

Once again your ridiculous assumption that people put Enic/Levy before the club has been proven false.
I think you do.
But I don't think you're brave enough to put you're balls on the table and admit it.

You use every thread and post countless polls to try and drum up support for ENIC.
You post very little about the football team.

I think you do.
But I don't think you're brave enough to put you're balls on the table and admit it.

You use every thread and post countless polls to try and drum up support for ENIC.
You post very little about the football team.
Pun Reaction GIF

Maybe you should try reading the match threads more.
Oh wait, you post more when we lose and only then to slag off Levy,so you wouldn't of seen it.

Deary me, you do get very confused about things.
How, exactly, is a poll with a straight question, and no bias or slagging off of either side "drumming up support"???

Oh wait, I get it, an unbiased poll should look like the one your little acolyte started.
The one where he repeatedly refused to add "club" because he knew what the result would be, the one that you posted in, saying that it's an unbiased, fair poll.

Do you mean a poll like that?

:harrylol:

Last edited:
At least 80% of the time Enic / the club / the fans is the same thing btw
How is that?
I see 'The Club' as an entity that's summed up really well by your avatar.
I see 'The Fans' as a bunch of crazed individuals, each with a ball & chain clamped to its ankle.
I see Enic as an evil corporate money-making machine.
How are they the same thing?

I’ve voted for the club because I think the fans are part of the club rather than something separate.
The club covers the whole package really. Not just the money side, but the football, the backroom staff, the fans, the legends and legacy, etc.

Last edited:
How is that?
I see 'The Club' as an entity that's summed up really well by your avatar.
I see 'The Fans' as a bunch of crazed individuals, each with a ball & chain clamped to its ankle.
I see Enic as an evil corporate money-making machine.
How are they the same thing?

Because the majority of the time their ambitious are aligned.

Anyone that thinks Enic and Levy don't want to win trophies is an idiot - even if they are only interested in money, winning is quite obviously good for business.

Anyone that thinks Enic and Levy don't want to win trophies is an idiot - even if they are only interested in money, winning is quite obviously good for business.
In that scenario, Kane fits perfectly into your grouping too. Must have been a nightmare for you to choose just one of the options!

Club -and fans
Chicken and the egg
Same thing really one can't exist without the other.

In that scenario, Kane fits perfectly into your grouping too. Must have been a nightmare for you to choose just one of the options!

Kane wants to win for himself, he clearly doesn't give a fuck about spurs....prepared to trash the club to get what he wants.

He's not a fan like the rest of us, that was all a lie imo.

Kane wants to win for himself, he clearly doesn't give a fuck about spurs....prepared to trash the club to get what he wants.

He's not a fan like the rest of us, that was all a lie imo.
I could argue that Enic are just the same as Kane, in that sense. They could have chosen any club with the potential for profit. Spurs happened to fit their financial model.
The main difference between Enic & Kane is that Enic are showing no sign of leaving!

I’ve voted for the club because I think the fans are part of the club rather than something separate.
The covers the whole package really. Not just the money side, but the football, the backroom staff, the fans, the legends and legacy, etc.
I voted for the fans because without them the club is nothing

Depends on the cost of winning.

Almost winning and just staying in the PL gravy train is also good for business. Very, very good for business. More importantly, both of those are much, much cheaper to sustain.

Do compare our footbal expedienture to Chelsea, Utd, Liverpool or City.

So that is where the ambition level for the football is, all topped off with a rhetoric strategy of "real ambition" to justify the abnormal costs of following Spurs compared to other mid table clubs.

They have done it for 20 years, spiced with the odd cup final.

Yet there are still fans who believe them. Ambition. LOLWUT?

This FC is the operational cash machine for an Entertainment Industri Investment Company. Tenants and cash machine. And that company is right now in the real estate consolidation stage of development.

We may win the odd cup in the process, but that is the state of Spurs right now. Like it or not. Just don't deny it.

It's also worth making the point that apart from the bleedin' obvious, like longest trophy drought etc. Daniel Levy tried to move this club to Stratford, and then tried to obliterate 140 years of beautiful history by destroying the game he himself admitted he has no interest in, and taking Tottenham Hotspur out of English football completely.

All in the name of profit and greed.

With that in mind, How can anyone still support or defend them and claim to put the club first.

All those that still support €NIC would have voted for them in the poll if they had any balls rather hiding behind the club like cowards.

Last edited:
It's also worth making the point that apart from the bleedin' obvious, like longest trophy drought etc. Daniel Levy tried to move this club to Stratford, and then tried to obliterate 140 years of beautiful history by destroying the game he himself admitted he has no interest in, and taking Tottenham Hotspur out of English football completely.

All in the name of profit and greed.

With that in mind, How can anyone still support or defend them and claim to put the club first.

All those that still support €NIC would have voted for them in the poll if they had any balls rather hiding behind the club like cowards.

Bingo.

Sure, they have nailed some lovely flukes along with way, most notable Bale, VdV and Co.

But to call their ownership a succes? LOL, only for the owners themselves. Their asset has doubled in value over again at no cost whatsoever to themselves.

Depends on the cost of winning.

Almost winning and just staying in the PL gravy train is also good for business. Very, very good for business. More importantly, both of those are much, much cheaper to sustain.

Do compare our footbal expedienture to Chelsea, Utd, Liverpool or City.

So that is where the ambition level for the football is, all topped off with a rhetoric strategy of "real ambition" to justify the abnormal costs of following Spurs compared to other mid table clubs.

They have done it for 20 years, spiced with the odd cup final.

Yet there are still fans who believe them. Ambition. LOLWUT?

This FC is the operational cash machine for an Entertainment Industri Investment Company. Tenants and cash machine. And that company is right now in the real estate consolidation stage of development.

We may win the odd cup in the process, but that is the state of Spurs right now. Like it or not. Just don't deny it.

Given you've got the business plan 100% sussed, I assume you are a multi billionaire?

Back
Top Bottom