Kieran Trippier

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

So when you said “isn’t it odd that no top clubs are after him.......”

Well......?
It was odd no one was in for him. We have been hawking him around Europe all summer, started even before the season ended. Literally doing what clubs/agents do with players like Konoplanka, Boufal, Schniderlin etc Remember them? Players we had to be "all over". Our name linked with them and countless dozens of others, it's called drumming up interest, we never went near them. Just like Napoli (what happened to his house hunting? I mean who the fuck shops for a house before the clubs even talk??), then Juve?!? It's all smoke and mirrors creating interest and it's worked, almost out of the blue along comes AM but only after they failed to get their number one choice over the line so they've been forced to get another and that's Tripps.

I've even said that he might actually be better suited there than with us. They have a very good header of the ball in Moratta, it could suit their style of play for Tripps to lob in his 30 crosses per game and he might get on the end of a couple??? Did you ever rip the piss out of Moratta for being utterly shit at Chelsea, I wonder what the fuck he is doing there too?

He was injured in the World Cup, and then again in November.
He had a bad season.
He was the ONLY player in the squad to admit it.

While others talked about fucking off and deserving better, yet they’re still here because no one wants them.

People called him Champo and fully expected him to be carted off to back to Burnley.
It’s not me that’s mugged them off, it’s Kieran Trippier.

I sense you barely read my post, mate....

Sammy: "You’ve all been made to look like cunts to be honest"

Some, not all..... Like I say, have your moment, but don't over-do it.

Oh yeah, 3 Europa Leagues, that's something their fans dream about.

Some of Spurs' most famous moments happened in that tournament.

The way the entire football world is getting pulled into the vortex of the Champions League really sucks.

England having six big clubs, constantly shunting two behemoths into a competition they don't want to be in but can scarcely avoid winning is absolutely destroying that tournament.

If we find ourselves in the same position we should go for the trophy and apologize to absolutely no one if we can get it.

It was odd no one was in for him. We have been hawking him around Europe all summer, started even before the season ended. Literally doing what clubs/agents do with players like Konoplanka, Boufal, Schniderlin etc Remember them? Players we had to be "all over". Our name linked with them and countless dozens of others, it's called drumming up interest, we never went near them. Just like Napoli (what happened to his house hunting? I mean who the fuck shops for a house before the clubs even talk??), then Juve?!? It's all smoke and mirrors creating interest and it's worked, almost out of the blue along comes AM but only after they failed to get their number one choice over the line so they've been forced to get another and that's Tripps.

I've even said that he might actually be better suited there than with us. They have a very good header of the ball in Moratta, it could suit their style of play for Tripps to lob in his 30 crosses per game and he might get on the end of a couple??? Did you ever rip the piss out of Moratta for being utterly shit at Chelsea, I wonder what the fuck he is doing there too?

It’s proof he’s rubbish because no top teams want him, and when he signs one of Europe’s top teams it’s proof he’s rubbish.

I’ll leave you lot to stew in your bitter delight and enjoy the fact that next year we will win the league because now our RB will not make any mistakes while majestically ripping the shit out of every team we play and getting the best out of Kane and Dele and Eriksen.

(You know, that guy no one wants to buy)

You're making a fool of yourself

Okay Bill, I get your point. But please, don't try say me players go to Atletico to win things. No, they go to Madrid or Barca to win things.
They've won 3 Europa leagues. Cool, one of them they dopped out as 3rd in the CL group. They've won one league title (we know how).

It’s proof he’s rubbish because no top teams want him, and when he signs one of Europe’s top teams it’s proof he’s rubbish.

I’ll leave you lot to stew in your bitter delight and enjoy the fact that next year we will win the league because now our RB will not make any any mistakes while majestically ripping the shit out of every team we play and getting the best out of Kane and Dele and Eriksen.

(You know, that guy no one wants to buy)
What did you think of Moratta again? Wonder why he's at AM?

Sounds like you are gearing up to hate the guy who is going to be playing RB next season, you know so you can be proved right. Don't let confirmation bias consume you, just look at what it has done to Blakey.

I am absolutely delighted we are/have addressing/addressed the two biggest issues at the Club, RB and CM. This is turning out to be just what I had hoped. Isn't brilliant we are addressing our weaknesses?

I am absolutely delighted we are/have addressing/addressed the two biggest issues at the Club, RB and CM. This is turning out to be just what I had hoped. Isn't brilliant we are addressing our weaknesses?
Still need to sign a good and solid right-back. It's no good selling an average right-back and start another one next season (whether that be Aurier, KWP or even Foyth who isn't a right-back), we need to improve.

Signing Ndombele was obviously a brilliant move and indeed exactly what we needed in CM.

And as I said, if you didn’t calm him Champo you don’t need to be getting wet in your pants

Dry pants, ta.... The fact that it's taken you 4 replys to even vaguely address my point by means of a disclaimer and yet still find it necessary to accuse me of wetting myself, well, it kinda proves my point all the more really.

Back
Top Bottom