Kit Tid Bit

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Just found an interview with the lead uniform designer at Under Armour. He mostly talks about college football and basketball uniforms here in the States but he does mention that the 2013-14 and 2014-2015 kits for Tottenham have already been completed. I found that information to be rather interesting, here is the quote and a link to the entire interview if anyone is interested.

UW: What’s the one thing about uniforms and uniform design — or more than one thing, if you like — that fans don’t know about or would be surprised by?
AC: The amount of people who touch every project, and the amount of passion we have for this work. I used to work in PR, so I know all about spin-doctoring, but honest, it’s true.
Also, I think people would be surprised to know how far in advance we design. We have already designed Totenham’s 2014-15 soccer kits, for example. We’ve already designed lots of college football uniforms for the 2014 season. You’re always so far ahead of things that when they finally come out, you’ve already moved ahead to the next thing. So when people see a uniform unveiling, to them it’s new. But for us, it’s super-old already.

http://www.uni-watch.com/2012/12/13...wers-with-under-armour-designer-adam-clement/

As long as it's White Shirts and Navy shorts this time, (and reverse for the away kit) they can do what the hell they want!

does anyone who our kit sponsers are next season ... is it still aursma or someone different ... i heard that it is investec (even for the premeir league)

I quite like the way Rangers and Celtic have reduced their sponsor to a small banner beneath their club badges. Looks pretty good, but I'm sure that isn't getting top dollar. Holsten always looks nostalgic doesn't it, but they aren't going to pay top dollar either, and I haven't seen any Holsten for sale for a long time either.

The Investec ones always look better than the Aurasma ones, though when it was Autonomy it didn't look too bad. As long as it's not fucking red it doesn't really matter to be honest.

i+ll+just+leave+this+here+_fe8d8ab2df7af9d24b9f9243e582bb2c.jpeg

Have just seen next seasons ArseAnal kit(s) on caughtoffside.com,
gotta say, much as it pains me... it's actually... gulp...OK 'ish!

(Very late-'80s style)

Back
Top Bottom