Kit Tid Bit

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Who cares?

Oh come on you old moody curmudgeon!
Even YOU from your Old School Spursy High Horse must secretly want to see us turned out smartly in a classic, no-frills style Lilywhite & Navy kit, echoing our halcyon days?
Or are you a closet fan of modern multi-coloured zig-zags and gaudy chevrons????

Don't get me wrong, if we won the league in RED I'd probably find a way to accept it.... But we ain't gonna do that any time soon, and after Thursday we've got a weekend off.. AND next season's kits are starting to come out... So what else you gonna do? Mow a Cockerel in your Spursy lawn this Sunday????

Oh come on you old moody curmudgeon!
Even YOU from your Old School Spursy High Horse must secretly want to see us turned out smartly in a classic, no-frills style Lilywhite & Navy kit, echoing our halcyon days?
Or are you a closet fan of modern multi-coloured zig-zags and gaudy chevrons????

Don't get me wrong, if we won the league in RED I'd probably find a way to accept it.... But we ain't gonna do that any time soon, and after Thursday we've got a weekend off.. AND next season's kits are starting to come out... So what else you gonna do? Mow a Cockerel in your Spursy lawn this Sunday????

Couldnt give less of a monkeys. Only kids and mongs care about replica kits.

Couldnt give less of a monkeys. Only kids and mongs care about replica kits.

Well I'm a 9-year old Mong, and I don't like your tone sunshine!
Tell me with straight face you weren't just a little bit sick in your mouth when you saw our piss-stained kit of a few years back...? Or that you didn't die a little inside when you realised our Grey/Black 3rd Kit monstrosity was serious!!

Can't stop, I've got a happy bus to catch to little Jimmy's 10th Birthday Party... and besides, those windows aren't gonna lick themselves!!!

Just found an interview with the lead uniform designer at Under Armour. He mostly talks about college football and basketball uniforms here in the States but he does mention that the 2013-14 and 2014-2015 kits for Tottenham have already been completed. I found that information to be rather interesting, here is the quote and a link to the entire interview if anyone is interested.

http://www.uni-watch.com/2012/12/13...wers-with-under-armour-designer-adam-clement/

I reckon he means the technically side of the kits will have been designed. I'd be very surprised if they have already decided on the actual look of the kit.

Paedo... I'm '9 years-old' FFS!!
Pl-pedo-bear.png

Madrid kit for next season, if anyone's interested. Perhaps, if nothing else, just to provide a frame of reference as to what we genuinely should not be going for:

RM1_zps92daf636.jpg

I reckon he means the technically side of the kits will have been designed. I'd be very surprised if they have already decided on the actual look of the kit.

Umm, no. The actual design of the kit has been designed as the interview the under armour guy gave was with a website that covers uniform design. They plan out the designs a good year or two in advance in most cases. Doesn't matter though, Levy will not release it until late summer anyway!

Back
Top Bottom