Korean Spurs

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I'm from Outer Mongolia .
My company Gobi Gratification is the worlds largest exporter of Yak shepherd hats and by products . This brought me to Blighty as demand increased with East 17 wearing our dashing hats/furs in their Christmas video. When here l can be spotted with a warm bowl of fermented Salty Yak milk before any game and large cut out of Genghis Khan in Spurs colours .I would recommend as it enhances the match day experience.
If Chairman Danny ( very cheap ) signed any player from the Khurktree federation the new Stadium will be filled with migrating herdsman.

Hello, another Korean Spurs fan here in Seoul. I’m also passionate about hating Arse. COYS!!!

Out of interest, if Son left for another club would you still watch Spurs games?

I’m not questioning your support. I just remember when we had two Egyptian players and gained a lot of Egyptian fans, and I always wondered how many of them fell in love with the club and carried on watching us after those players left.

Son is incredible. He can be frustrating on off days, but he’s always capable of producing some magic.

Out of interest, if Son left for another club would you still watch Spurs games?

I’m not questioning your support. I just remember when we had two Egyptian players and gained a lot of Egyptian fans, and I always wondered how many of them fell in love with the club and carried on watching us after those players left.

Son is incredible. He can be frustrating on off days, but he’s always capable of producing some magic.

I’ve been following and watching Spurs games since Y. P. Lee joined the club in 2005. So yes, I’ll still support Spurs even if Son leaves for another club. And besides Son, other players like Kane, Eriksen, Dele, Lamela, Mousa, Jan and Toby are all my favorite players. Even Sissoko is one of my favorites. :)

I’ve been following and watching Spurs games since Y. P. Lee joined the club in 2005. So yes, I’ll still support Spurs even if Son leaves for another club. And besides Son, other players like Kane, Eriksen, Dele, Lamela, Mousa, Jan and Toby are all my favorite players. Even Sissoko is one of my favorites. :)

How is spurs seen in Seoul? Has football always been a popular sport? Son is setting the PL alight this season, he must be a popular guy back home, almost rockstar status? :sonlol:

How is spurs seen in Seoul? Has football always been a popular sport? Son is setting the PL alight this season, he must be a popular guy back home, almost rockstar status? :sonlol:
I'm not Korean but yes Sonny is like a rock god there. I went and saw the Asian Cup Final between South Korea and Australia three years ago and every time he touched the ball all the Korean girls behind the goal would scream their lungs out for him. He scored a 90th minute equaliser for them and jumped in the crowd and it looked like a few were about to faint. It's lucky that we ended up winning that game or I might have never have forgiven him before signing for Tottenham!

Yup, football has always been a popular sport in Korea, and the number of Korean Spurs fans has grown dramatically since Sonny has joined the club. Sonny is as popular as a rock star here in Seoul. There are some people even saying that they are willing to serve military duties instead of him. Lol.

Yup, football has always been a popular sport in Korea, and the number of Korean Spurs fans has grown dramatically since Sonny has joined the club. Sonny is as popular as a rock star here in Seoul. There are some people even saying that they are willing to serve military duties instead of him. Lol.

Well it's not just Seoul he is popular, he is really starting to make a name for himself in the PL, and if he carries on playing like he currently is he will earn his place alongside the other great spurs legends! He has gone from becoming a super sub to being one of the first names picked for the starting 11 over the last couple of seasons, maybe I'm being selfish but I really hope there is a way for him to avoid or delay his military service, as the career of a footballer is so short, hopefully when he wins the Champions league with spurs this year that will get him an exemption?
:sonhmm::sonlol:

When I went to South Korea last summer I expected to see more Son billboards and posters around Seoul, but it was mostly baseball and K-pop :sonhmm:

Hello from Canada,
Eh, Is this the Tottenham Hotspur Hockey forum? :sonhmm: :sonpoint: :sonlol:

Korean/Canadian and a Son fan, it's rare to see a Korean actually playing some decent football.. Go Son Go!!

Hello from Canada,
Eh, Is this the Tottenham Hotspur Hockey forum? :sonhmm: :sonpoint: :sonlol:

Korean/Canadian and a Son fan, it's rare to see a Korean actually playing some decent football.. Go Son Go!!

South Korea have had several top quality players.

I’ve shown an interest in South Korea since dating a half Korean girl for 5 years in my 20s.

The other half was Welsh :avbmad:

giphy.gif

Back
Top Bottom