Kyle Walker-Peters

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I was very impressed with him Saturday. I certainly did not agree selling Walker to a rival but this kid looks promising. Surely good enough to back up Trippier (and possibly Dier occasionally)
I agree that he looks promising, but still feel we need a RB to come in who is more the finished article (and ideally would be able to play LB as well, considering how much time Rose has spent injured).

As much as I like the look of KWP, one injury to Tripper would leave us incredibly vulnerable.

I agree that he looks promising, but still feel we need a RB to come in who is more the finished article (and ideally would be able to play LB as well, considering how much time Rose has spent injured).

As much as I like the look of KWP, one injury to Tripper would leave us incredibly vulnerable.

I wouldn't be opposed to signing another RB but I also don't think we would be too bad off if we didn't. Dier has proven he is a decent option there if needed. We also have Jan who can play left back. I get its not ideal to pull those guys out of their normal positions but at least we have some cover.

I wouldn't be opposed to signing another RB but I also don't think we would be too bad off if we didn't. Dier has proven he is a decent option there if needed. We also have Jan who can play left back. I get its not ideal to pull those guys out of their normal positions but at least we have some cover.
Very true. Added bonus of more cover is also that we can preserve the back three formation.

It's so good, even Wenger couldn't resist.
:baletroll:

Did he get the Sky MotM? I was on an NBC stream.

I'd give it to Eriksen, but yon Kyle was certainly a close second, barely put a foot wrong.

Maybe tired a shade toward the end...

Solid performance.

Got beaten by Atsu a few times and his crosses were mostly wasted but for a 20 year old's debut in a title fighting team, it was a solid performance and he'll only get better. I don't think he was man of the match, but I imagine him being a youngster, keeping a cleansheet and being on the winning team meant the commentators had that soft spot and it's a nice moment for him.

Back
Top Bottom