Kyle Walker-Peters

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Ok solid debut . Mediocre crossing from good positions let him down
A little lightweight for the big games and didn't show any pace.
He will improve but Walker would have thrived with all that space in the second one half.
6/10 but taking age into consideration
7/10.

Can't express the joy when local lads come through. Three seasons ago, ahead of the scum game, when we beat them 2-1, I was grabbing a bite to eat in the Jerk Centre couple of shops up from ChicKing. Whilst I was waiting for my grub, Walker-Peters walked in with Walkes, CCV, Onomah and a couple of other lads, all kitted out in their Spurs Track suits. As they put there order in I thought fuck it, I'll pick up their bill. All of them were insistent that I shouldn't, but wouldn't let them. I spent the next 5mins or so chatting to all of them, nice lads, no billy big bollocks. I walked out of the shop thinking that I was a bit of a pratt for doing it if I'm totally honest but as I walked up Paxton Road CCV and Walker-Peters tapped me on the shoulder and said "come on you Spurs", shock me by the hand and thanked me again.

Currently no Chav, Citeh, Woolwich or bin dipper fan can say this will happen to them.

Ok solid debut . Mediocre crossing from good positions let him down
A little lightweight for the big games and didn't show any pace.
He will improve but Walker would have thrived with all that space in the second one half.
6/10 but taking age into consideration
7/10.
Best get out of the hole you have dug yourself before you can't!

Back
Top Bottom