Kyle Walker

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Kyle has been known, and reprimanded for holding 'sex' parties. Manchester Police have arrested a 31 year old premier league player for child sex offences. The player's club have suspended him.

Kyle is the only 31 year old playing for either united or city

Too easy?

Apologies Kyle if it doesn't involve you

Kyle has been known, and reprimanded for holding 'sex' parties. Manchester Police have arrested a 31 year old premier league player for child sex offences. The player's club have suspended him.

Too easy?

Most signs point to it being Gylfi Sigurdsson. Not Kyle.

The player in question have been involved in pre-season up until their arrest and suspension. Walker is still on holiday.

Too easy?

It's Everton and highly speculated to be Siggy.

Too easy?

I knew it wouldn't be an ex Spurs player...whoops

EXCLUSIVE

'REVOLTING'

Horrified guests catch England star Kyle Walker weeing against wall of posh hotel​

• Stephen Moyes
  • 21:00, 19 Apr 2022
ENGLAND star Kyle Walker pees up the side of a posh hotel, leaving diners less than impressed by his dribbling.
The £50million defender fired against the wall last Sunday — 24 hours after his Manchester City side lost their FA Cup semi-final.

Kyle Walker was seen weeing on the wall of a posh hotel — leaving diners less than impressed by his dribbling
Kyle Walker was seen weeing on the wall of a posh hotel — leaving diners less than impressed by his dribblingCredit: Not known, clear with picture desk
One onlooker — a fan of rivals Man United — spotted Walker’s leg tattoos when the ace took a leak
One onlooker — a fan of rivals Man United — spotted Walker’s leg tattoos when the ace took a leak
Horrified guests said he looked around furtively before pulling up his hoodie and spraying the brickwork.

One onlooker — a fan of rivals Man United — spotted Walker’s leg tattoos when the ace took a leak at The Bridge in Prestbury, Cheshire, at 3.25pm.

A guest told The Sun: “I had just arrived for a meal with my family and suddenly I’m watching Kyle Walker, who I instantly recognised, p***ing against a wall. It was revolting.

“It wasn’t just a quick wee. He was there for ages. We were appalled.The £50million defender fired against the wall last Sunday — 24 hours after his Manchester City side lost their FA Cup semi-final.
Kyle Walker was seen weeing on the wall of a posh hotel — leaving diners less than impressed by his dribbling
Kyle Walker was seen weeing on the wall of a posh hotel — leaving diners less than impressed by his dribblingCredit: Not known, clear with picture desk
Horrified guests said he looked around furtively before pulling up his hoodie and spraying the brickwork.
One onlooker — a fan of rivals Man United — spotted Walker’s leg tattoos when the ace took a leak at The Bridge in Prestbury, Cheshire, at 3.25pm.
A guest told The Sun: “I had just arrived for a meal with my family and suddenly I’m watching Kyle Walker, who I instantly recognised, p***ing against a wall. It was revolting.
“It wasn’t just a quick wee. He was there for ages. We were appalled.

“Before he did it, he was looking around to see if anyone was there, then he pulled up his hoodie but was still recognisable from his tattoos.”

The star was spotted a day after his City side lost 3-2 to Liverpool at Wembley. Dad-of-three Walker, 31, missed the game with an ankle injury.

The source added: “Kyle was outside in the beer garden. It was a beautiful day.

"But rather than head indoors and use the lavatory like the rest of us, he chose to walk through an archway to relieve himself against the wall — in full view of paying guests and people coming and going in the car park.“Before he did it, he was looking around to see if anyone was there, then he pulled up his hoodie but was still recognisable from his tattoos.”

The star was spotted a day after his City side lost 3-2 to Liverpool at Wembley. Dad-of-three Walker, 31, missed the game with an ankle injury.
"But rather than head indoors and use the lavatory like the rest of us, he chose to walk through an archway to relieve himself against the wall — in full view of paying guests and people coming and going in the car park.
“The hotel charges £260 a night for rooms and entertains well-heeled locals.

“He could be clearly seen from the windows. It isn’t something you would want if you were staying there.
“Millionaire players sometimes get a bad rap and it’s easy to see why when some make up their own rules.”
Among his many tattoos, Walker has an eagle and female eyes inked on his left calf.
Penalties for urinating in public are included in the by-laws of individual local authorities — but usually lead to a fine of up to £80, payable in 21 days.

Absolutely disgusting.
Cant defend him if I'm honest.
There is no way you should be wearing socks with sandals.
Come to think of of it. Fuck the sandals off aswell.

EXCLUSIVE

'REVOLTING'

Horrified guests catch England star Kyle Walker weeing against wall of posh hotel

• Stephen Moyes
  • 21:00, 19 Apr 2022
ENGLAND star Kyle Walker pees up the side of a posh hotel, leaving diners less than impressed by his dribbling.
The £50million defender fired against the wall last Sunday — 24 hours after his Manchester City side lost their FA Cup semi-final.

“It wasn’t just a quick wee. He was there for ages. We were appalled.The £50million defender fired against the wall last Sunday — 24 hours after his Manchester City side lost their FA Cup semi-final.

“It wasn’t just a quick wee. He was there for ages. We were appalled.

“Before he did it, he was looking around to see if anyone was there, then he pulled up his hoodie but was still recognisable from his tattoos.”

"But rather than head indoors and use the lavatory like the rest of us, he chose to walk through an archway to relieve himself against the wall — in full view of paying guests and people coming and going in the car park.“Before he did it, he was looking around to see if anyone was there, then he pulled up his hoodie but was still recognisable from his tattoos.”

"But rather than head indoors and use the lavatory like the rest of us, he chose to walk through an archway to relieve himself against the wall — in full view of paying guests and people coming and going in the car park.
“The hotel charges £260 a night for rooms and entertains well-heeled locals.

“He could be clearly seen from the windows. It isn’t something you would want if you were staying there.
“Millionaire players sometimes get a bad rap and it’s easy to see why when some make up their own rules.”
Among his many tattoos, Walker has an eagle and female eyes inked on his left calf.
Penalties for urinating in public are included in the by-laws of individual local authorities — but usually lead to a fine of up to £80, payable in 21 days.
Yorkshire lad in Manchester - makes perfect sense

Shocked Maya Rudolph GIF

Man City star Kyle Walker says Tottenham never knew how to have a winning mentality​

The Manchester City defender has enjoyed plenty of success at the Etihad Stadium since leaving Spurs.

Manchester City defender Kyle Walker has claimed that he only discovered his winning mentality after leaving Tottenham Hotspur.

Walker departed Spurs in 2017 after impressing at full-back over several seasons for the North London club. Upon arriving at the Etihad Stadium, the 32-year-old has enjoyed plenty of success

His personal trophy cabinet consists of four Premier Leagues, four League Cups, an FA Cup and two Community Shields. Meanwhile, Tottenham are without a trophy in 15 years.

ALSO READ: Walker makes choice out of Haaland and Aguero

Spurs' last major trophy came in 2008 season when they lifted the League Cup. Walker made the comment about winning trophies ahead of City's 1-0 victory over Chelsea in the Premier League on Thursday.

When asked by Sky Sports about his most important match, the English full-back said: "For me, a very important game was against Woolwich, when we won the first Carabao Cup [in 2018] because that was my first trophy. That was a big change in my way of thought of: 'You know what, I can actually do that now. I can actually go to games and win finals’.

"I had been there and kind of just participated in them because teams that I played with or played for, we never knew really how to really have that winning mentality."

City currently find themselves five points behind Woolwich in the Premier League but are still alive in all four competitions. The Blues face Chelsea this weekend in the third round of the FA Cup.

Man City star Kyle Walker says Tottenham never knew how to have a winning mentality​

The Manchester City defender has enjoyed plenty of success at the Etihad Stadium since leaving Spurs.

Manchester City defender Kyle Walker has claimed that he only discovered his winning mentality after leaving Tottenham Hotspur.

Walker departed Spurs in 2017 after impressing at full-back over several seasons for the North London club. Upon arriving at the Etihad Stadium, the 32-year-old has enjoyed plenty of success

His personal trophy cabinet consists of four Premier Leagues, four League Cups, an FA Cup and two Community Shields. Meanwhile, Tottenham are without a trophy in 15 years.

ALSO READ: Walker makes choice out of Haaland and Aguero

Spurs' last major trophy came in 2008 season when they lifted the League Cup. Walker made the comment about winning trophies ahead of City's 1-0 victory over Chelsea in the Premier League on Thursday.

When asked by Sky Sports about his most important match, the English full-back said: "For me, a very important game was against Woolwich, when we won the first Carabao Cup [in 2018] because that was my first trophy. That was a big change in my way of thought of: 'You know what, I can actually do that now. I can actually go to games and win finals’.

"I had been there and kind of just participated in them because teams that I played with or played for, we never knew really how to really have that winning mentality."

City currently find themselves five points behind Woolwich in the Premier League but are still alive in all four competitions. The Blues face Chelsea this weekend in the third round of the FA Cup.
So he didn't say Spurs at all...just that teams he'd played for I'm the past didn't have that expectation of winning. He is right and we still don't. We should have won thd ECL and FA Cup under Pochettino (I don't count the Lecister thing it's over blown)but if we start with Kane on the bench against Liverpool with the manager talking it up as our destiny not saying publicly he'd quit...I think its a sliding doors moment.

So he didn't say Spurs at all...just that teams he'd played for I'm the past didn't have that expectation of winning. He is right and we still don't. We should have won thd ECL and FA Cup under Pochettino (I don't count the Lecister thing it's over blown)but if we start with Kane on the bench against Liverpool with the manager talking it up as our destiny not saying publicly he'd quit...I think its a sliding doors moment.

Perhaps, but that ECL was after KW left........ He was otherwise very much part of those teams that failed to get over the finish line.

Meanwhile, the fact remains that any culture of success at City is BOUGHT not built.

He's talking like someone with delusions about where he is and where he came from.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom