Kyle Walker

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Yeah, but he was OUR dickhead...

Still, I'm sure the endless bought club trophies and millions in the bank will soften the pill somewhat!

Bad people still seem to win unfortunately!
I sincerely do not see this clown as “our”anything. Being a millionaire footballer does not excuse him being a shit person and him being a shit person does not have anything to do with Tottenham.

Used to see him and his cohorts wandering around Buckhurst Hill, gormless and aimless despite the money 💰

Throw in his blatant disregard for Covid lockdown rules and we seem to have a person who doesn't give a toss for anything other than his own importance.

It's the 'I have to live with this feeling for the rest of my life' remark he gave in his interview.

Said, or at least as I read it, in the most self serving, woe is me, way.

Zero sympathy for him. Upmost sympathy for the women & children involved.

It's the 'I have to live with this feeling for the rest of my life' remark he gave in his interview.

Said, or at least as I read it, in the most self serving, woe is me, way.

Zero sympathy for him. Upmost sympathy for the women & children involved.
Agreed.

Like a politician who has committed a misdemeanour and seemingly shows contrition, he's only sorry because he was found out.

He cant keep it in his pants, he never has.... not necessarily a bad person per se, just he is a sex fiend and cant get enough.

If you can’t do monogamy that’s fine, don’t be in a relationship. To lie and publicly humiliate your partner repeatedly does in fact make you a pretty bad person.

Especially when you have kids, who will have to take shit when you’re sprawled over some tabloid because you couldn’t shag someone behind closed doors or be honest to your significant other.

If you can’t do monogamy that’s fine, don’t be in a relationship. To lie and publicly humiliate your partner repeatedly does in fact make you a pretty bad person.

Especially when you have kids, who will have to take shit when you’re sprawled over some tabloid because you couldn’t shag someone behind closed doors or be honest to your significant other.

Nothing wrong with the odd shagging behind the back but having kids with someone else is where I draw the line.

Exactly the point I made. It's fine to not want to live monogamously ,it's the pretending you can live like this that is the problematic behaviour. Who cares if he shags his way to Warren Beatty levels of fecundity.

I just don't understand men like this. Who are they lying to, the wife they chose to marry against their natures? Or themselves? It's odd. Boris Johnson another one of this type. I suspect there is a small socially conservative part of them that thinks they HAVE to settle down. 'You don't Kyle' we don't care prehaps an honest conversation with the mother of your children is a place to start. Still I'll leave the moral judgements to the grammar critics.

Last edited:
Been there, done it...as the victim, unfortunately. And not just the once...got fucked over by 3 different women (that I know of). Treated them like queens...I was loyal, affectionate, devoted, generous, romantic, always there to listen to them, bring them up when they're down, the lot. I'm old school, Ma & Da taught me well.

Whether it was driving across town in the middle of the night cause one had seen a mega spider in her room, or traveling 1000s of miles last minute to help the other one out with her new business venture, I always done whatever I could - and some - to make those women happy and them relationships work.

I was told they'd never met or loved anyone like me, that I was their best friend, the ideal boyfriend, the ultimate love machine...and yet, weirdly, that mattered zilch when they started fancying then fucking other guys.

Worse was my ex...we were so madly in love, to everybody we were the dream couple, we lived a perfect life with our wee boy. We'd have the odd argument, of course...but I had never ever been so happy and God knows I needed it after going through some traumatic experiences years prior. Everything was rosy, I could see myself spend the rest of my days with that woman...especially when she tells you she feels likewise. But fast forward a few months and it all came crashing down. She wanted to keep 'us' going exactly as we'd been, but she also wanted the freedom to go fuck other guys from time to time for the fun of it...heck, why not have a side relationship. But apparently I was a narrow-minded twat for not being open to the idea. Told her it was us and just us...or that shagging around. She made her choice. I've not heard from her since but I know what's going on.

You gotta be a total cunt to cheat. It hurts like hell.

Been there, done it...as the victim, unfortunately. And not just the once...got fucked over by 3 different women (that I know of). Treated them like queens...I was loyal, affectionate, devoted, generous, romantic, always there to listen to them, bring them up when they're down, the lot. I'm old school, Ma & Da taught me well.

Whether it was driving across town in the middle of the night cause one had seen a mega spider in her room, or traveling 1000s of miles last minute to help the other one out with her new business venture, I always done whatever I could - and some - to make those women happy and them relationships work.

I was told they'd never met or loved anyone like me, that I was their best friend, the ideal boyfriend, the ultimate love machine...and yet, weirdly, that mattered zilch when they started fancying then fucking other guys.

Worse was my ex...we were so madly in love, to everybody we were the dream couple, we lived a perfect life with our wee boy. We'd have the odd argument, of course...but I had never ever been so happy and God knows I needed it after going through some traumatic experiences years prior. Everything was rosy, I could see myself spend the rest of my days with that woman...especially when she tells you she feels likewise. But fast forward a few months and it all came crashing down. She wanted to keep 'us' going exactly as we'd been, but she also wanted the freedom to go fuck other guys from time to time for the fun of it...heck, why not have a side relationship. But apparently I was a narrow-minded twat for not being open to the idea. Told her it was us and just us...or that shagging around. She made her choice. I've not heard from her since but I know what's going on.

Man I'm really sorry. If anything I think you were giving too much.Also sounds like you just picked some people who were less serious about you than you were about them. I'm a big believer in sometimes things end so better things can begin. I've been with my partner for twelve years after a few relationships that were just not that deep. I honestly think compatability is the really important bit. I have so much in common with my partner, yes she is a very beautiful woman but I enjoy her company more than anything else. Books, film, theatre, art, we just work as people. I think it's an element people need to think more about. When we are not together which happens a few times a month because of our jobs we can't wait to see each other because we have so much to talk about

Sounds awful mate

Man I'm really sorry. If anything I think you were giving too much.Also sounds like you just picked some people who were less serious about you than you were about them. I'm a big believer in sometimes things end so better things can begin. I've been with my partner for twelve years after a few relationships that were just not that deep. I honestly think compatability is the really important bit. I have so much in common with my partner, yes she is a very beautiful woman but I enjoy her company more than anything else. Books, film, theatre, art, we just work as people. I think it's an element people need to think more about
Thank you my man, appreciate it. I'll get over it, eventually...I got to otherwise what's the point even waking up. Still some ways to go, but I'm doing much better than a few months back.

Like you say, probably had to end so something new and better comes along. But if she could hurry the eff up and look like Margot Robbie, that'd be grand😂

Part of me also hopes the ex, who's already in a new relationship with her new best boyfriend ever, gets her taste of her own medicine soon enough. I'd love for her to come crawling back so I can tell her to fuck the fuck off the fucking cunt.

Glad you got yourself a fine lady and both living a happy, healthy love story together. Cherish it, as I know you do.

People treat it like a victimless crime. I’ve had mates who have been suicidal and self-harmed over that shit. It fucks up people’s sense of self-worth and can fundamentally change them from a trusting person to a paranoid one. It’s extremely fucked up to mess with a persons head like that just because you can’t be honest or you lack self-control.

Genuinely very sorry to hear what happened to you, takes a lot to come on here and talk about it, and a lot to be able to move on from it.

People treat it like a victimless crime. I’ve had mates who have been suicidal and self-harmed over that shit. It fucks up people’s sense of self-worth and can fundamentally change them from a trusting person to a paranoid one. It’s extremely fucked up to mess with a persons head like that just because you can’t be honest or you lack self-control.

Genuinely very sorry to hear what happened to you, takes a lot to come on here and talk about it, and a lot to be able to move on from it.
Yeah man, it's been real tough. Especially when there's kids involved. But you gotta find a way to pick yourself up...for sure it ain't easy and you also need great friends, which I'm lucky to have but not everybody does.

I tell you, it may sound stupid because this TFC thing is all in the virtual space, but it has helped take my mind off it, coming on here to talk about Spurs or other non-footy related topics. Weekends alone at home are the worse, so to be able to come on here and exchange with the likes of yourself, read Fatty's funny posts, John's anti-ENIC rants...man that's been a way to cope. And obviously the entertaining footy we've been playing under the big fella, that's helped too.

Onwards and upwards, eh? 😁

Guy is an idiot, but we knew that already. Not sure it will ever happen, but hopefully he will learn from his mistakes and finally grow up. It's about fucking time.
He’s 33 so doubtful. Perhaps some years away from the spotlight will be good for him. When he becomes ‘oh, THAT Kyle Walker’.
I’ve known guys like him — we probably all have— deeply insecure and constantly needing to prove themselves without any regard for anyone else and consequences.

Back
Top Bottom