Kyle Walker

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Sad that loyalty blinds people to this extent.

Top 3 RB in the league? Top 12 in the world? What planet are you people on.

Zabaletta, Clyne, Ivanovic, Coleman, Dani Alves, Juanfran, Piszczek, Lahm, Coke, Carvajal. There's 10 off the top of my head who are all better.

Technically (Passing, touch, dribbling) Walker is the weakest out of all those players. One of the quickest, sure, but that's probably the only category he comes out on top of. Walker isn't an awful player and it's not a worrying position in the squad, but he's by no means a great player.

Guaren fucking tee you don't watch 3/4 of those guys play. I won't sink to your level and pretend like I do, but I do know that Madrid just shelled out 30+ mil to buy another RB (Danilo, formerly of Porto) so there's no way that Carvajal has been playing at a top 10 level.

Guaren fucking tee you don't watch 3/4 of those guys play. I won't sink to your level and pretend like I do, but I do know that Madrid just shelled out 30+ mil to buy another RB (Danilo, formerly of Porto) so there's no way that Carvajal has been playing at a top 10 level.
then again real madrid paid 33 million big bucks for a superstar like Illaramendi. It's Real Madrid, they just really like to give money to other teams, generosity. :chadliwtf:

you don't have much gorund for an argument. :paulinhobored:

then again real madrid paid 33 million big bucks for a superstar like Illaramendi. It's Real Madrid, they just really like to give money to other teams, generosity. :chadliwtf:

you don't have much gorund for an argument. :paulinhobored:

Bringing another RB in with the intent to start him over the one you currently have is more than enough of an argument.

Of course not. We will see Chiriches, Dier and even Yedlin at right back before we ever see KWP in the starting line up.
With those 5 games left and there is literary nothing to play for, he definitely deserves at least 80th minute substitution for one game.

Also wouldn't wanna see that Romanian donkey anywhere near the first team until he fucks off for good this summer.

With those 5 games left and there is literary nothing to play for, he definitely deserves at least 80th minute substitution for one game.

Also wouldn't wanna see that Romanian donkey anywhere near the first team until he fucks off for good this summer.
Yeah, it's not happening.

I don't wana see Dier nor Vlad at RB for the rest of the season.

I only wana see Yedlin there ... We got nothing to lose really, so just give him a run.

Walker has the attributes to be a top class RB but doesn't seem to have the intelligence to apply them.

Poch has his work cut out if he's going to get the best out of him.

I don't wana see Dier nor Vlad at RB for the rest of the season.

I only wana see Yedlin there ... We got nothing to lose really, so just give him a run.
I agree. I mean I don't mind Dier there but he's clearly not a right back. I think we should just give Yedlin a go. Poch has made some bold decisions at times this season so hopefully another of his bold decisions is starting Yedlin on Saturday.

Walker has the attributes to be a top class RB but doesn't seem to have the intelligence to apply them.

Poch has his work cut out if he's going to get the best out of him.

Generally has no idea what to do with the ball when he gets into the final third. Usually just starts passing it back and forth with whoevers on the wing and completely kills any attacking momentum

I think its fucking hilarious that people want us to sell him, he just come back from an injury and as I've said before he hasn't had a pre-season with Poch's fitness regime. He will be back to his best next season!

I like Walker, he's very passionate and obviously cares. But what does back to his best mean? When was his best? I mean, I remember his first season with us, but I don't think he was anything special. He was just ridiculously quick and was part of one of the most entertaining Spurs teams in history. I don't think he was particularly any better than Corluka for example.

If we ever had the chance to upgrade on Walker, I'd be all for it. But there are more important positions that need filling so I'm happy with Walker for now, he brings pace to our side, something we are lacking. I just hope he can make a Rose look improvement with his defending, crossing and overall intelligence, sadly I don't think you can teach the last thing.

Back
Top Bottom