Kyle Walker

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Fuck off you pussy. Your a keyboard tough guy, insulting people on a forum that you wouldn't dare say to your face. Your a pussy mate. I won't comment on anything you have to say anymore, so do me the same favour.
Oh fuck off Justin. You were predicting a 3-1 Burnley win yesterday - we'd have had to have played very badly for that to happen. Oh wait..

If you want to fight everyone that thinks you're a cunt, you're going to have your hands full mate.

i like walker. he can be erratic & get caught out of position but thats most full backs these days. also, who could we get thats better? janmats probably more solid but walker bettter going foward & suits poch system more.

Oh fuck off Justin. You were predicting a 3-1 Burnley win yesterday - we'd have had to have played very badly for that to happen. Oh wait..

If you want to fight everyone that thinks you're a cunt, you're going to have your hands full mate.
I'll take that advice on board mate because you would know yeah?

calm down. bentleys just come out of retirement & resigned for us. so its all good. exciting times ahead!

I'll take that advice on board mate because you would know yeah?
Look mate, stop all the violent posturing against our own fans - slag them off, fine, but one day someone will take you up on your offer and punch you through the other side of your head, and it will hurt. This is good advice. :adethumbup:

Well that certainly wouldn't be you though would it. Lmao...violent posturing..ha ha
This argument ain't with you is it pal. I've seen many an argument you've had on here pal, and I seriously can't be arsed with you.

Do you wanna carry this on, or shall we stop boring everyone and nip it in the bud now.
Your call?

, Joe mate you've joined in at the arse end of this and you've just made it boring. It ain't even fun now. Your not as funny wikibrown. But ill take your advice, if they call me a cunt ill just call em one back.

I tell you what, ill let you have the last word, I know you like that....take it away joe

Has he developed at all in the last 4-5 years? It used to be a matter of sorting out his decision making..but it might be to late for that now. At the very least he needs proper competition at RB.

, Joe mate you've joined in at the arse end of this and you've just made it boring. It ain't even fun now. Your not as funny wikibrown. But ill take your advice, if they call me a cunt ill just call em one back.

I tell you what, ill let you have the last word, I know you like that....take it away joe
I knew you'd come round Justin - you got a little worried there for a minute didn't you? That someone who doesn't live in America would meet you for a pint and a chat. I'll look forward to it.

Walker is a class defender. A Thoroughbred. He should have been captain last game.

Admin Admin can you change my name back to Audere please. I've just realised you've already set everything back.

I knew you'd come round Justin - you got a little worried there for a minute didn't you? That someone who doesn't live in America would meet you for a
pint and a chat. I'll look forward to it.

I didn't know he came from America, because he claimed to be such a great fan I presumed he went to the lane every week, but it all fits into place now.

Yeah joe you really had me worried, you found me out, well done.

I obviously didn't quite understand this forum. Ive been on forums before where most of us attend the lane, swap tickets, even meet up for a pint before and after a game. Don't call each other cunts from behind a keyboard from another country.

I've called 2 people out on this forum for insulting. 1 was jayc, I didn't know he was
obviously a young lad who lives in manchester, and the second was wikipedia brown, who I didn't know lived in America, but as I say it all makes perfect sense now. I should of realised.
and nows there's you, who I cant work out if your having a laugh, or being a clever little cunt, who thinks for one second I wouldn't meet yer.
More than happy pal, so as I said, you wanna let this go, or carry on? Co's if you wanna carry on, I'll prove to you personally that I'm not all mouth. You haven't insulted me personally yet, but with your little snidey cunty comments I feel it's on the way.
Things have certainly changed with spurs fans on these things in the last few years.

Is it heading this way joe?

Last edited:
Fair enough, ill pm him...sorry for boring everyone. my apologies.

Just like to say regarding walker, which is how this all started. I said I was worried about his performances, It can't go on with him making mistakes.
Not that I don't rate him, just that his performances are worrying.

Has he developed at all in the last 4-5 years? It used to be a matter of sorting out his decision making..but it might be to late for that now. At the very least he needs proper competition at RB.

Agree with this. The guy is 25 next month. Still can't defend, still has terrible positioning, still has poor focus, still can't cross the ball, still has poor decision making. I'm struggling to think of anything he's really improved on, before and after the injury. He's been a first team regular for 3 years now.

Lets be honest. Walker would be an awful right back if he wasn't so quick. He doesn't use his pace, he relies on it entirely. Is Rose now a better fullback?

Agree with this. The guy is 25 next month. Still can't defend, still has terrible positioning, still has poor focus, still can't cross the ball, still has poor decision making. I'm struggling to think of anything he's really improved on, before and after the injury. He's been a first team regular for 3 years now.

Lets be honest. Walker would be an awful right back if he wasn't so quick. He doesn't use his pace, he relies on it entirely. Is Rose now a better fullback?
But he is quick, so what does that make him then? If Lloris had the reactions of a snail he would be a shit goalkeeper, no? Sorry fella but I can't stand the statement "his pace gets him out of trouble" blah, blah it's an oxymoron. He has pace which means he doesn't get into trouble because of it, therefore he wasn't in trouble.

He is going through a rough spell of form right now, that can't be denied but our formation we played at the weekend certainly didn't help him, as Eriksen was on the right, well he was actually more central than right which meant Walker was totally unprotected with Barnes and Mee overloading the right (Burnley's left). But hey lets scapegoat one man for playing poorly against two men.

Back
Top Bottom