Kyle Walker

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

His performances have been very concerning. It can't go on.

I have a very similar feeling about your contributions to this board. Go post your crap somewhere else like sofifa or r/soccer with all the other prepubescent little boys that like to run around and claim they're Spurs fans but prove they're far from it by talking about getting rid of the squad's most devoted players.

You ain't nothing but a fucking FIFA fanboy that settled on the first forum he found on google. Do us all a favor and choose the third or fourth one down next time, you crotchety fucking cunt.

it was not until he returned from injury that we looked remotely decent again. A fully fit and on form Walker is one of our best players.

I'm one of his biggest fans and genuinely think he's in the top 3 rb's in the Prem.
However his last half dozen games for us have been poor. Hopefully if he's out for a week or 2 it'll force Poch's hand to give Yedlin a go. I appreciate that those in the know say he's not ready but given yesterday's blown opportunity what's the harm in seeing what he can do.

I have a very similar feeling about your contributions to this board. Go post your crap somewhere else like sofifa or r/soccer with all the other prepubescent little boys that like to run around and claim they're Spurs fans but prove they're far from it by talking about getting rid of the squad's most devoted players.

You ain't nothing but a fucking FIFA fanboy that settled on the first forum he found on google. Do us all a favor and choose the third or fourth one down next time, you crotchety fucking cunt.
So you say he is a bad Spurs fan but you call another Spurs fan a cunt? Good one

Another thread. Another platform for keyboard warriors.

Sod it, I'll give it a go. Maybe I'm missing out.

Right here I go.... CUNTS!!!! YOUR ALL CUNTS

Last edited:
I have a very similar feeling about your contributions to this board. Go post your crap somewhere else like sofifa or
r/soccer with all the other prepubescent littleboys that like to run around and claim they're Spurs fans but prove they're far from it by talking about getting rid of the squad's
most devoted players.
You ain't nothing but a fucking FIFA fanboy that settled on the first forum he found on
google. Do us all a favor and choose the third or fourth one down next time, you crotchety fucking cunt.

Fuck off you two bob fucking cunt. Fifa fucking fan boy? What the fuck even is that, you fucking twat. You know fuck all about football, you have proved this by your constant defending of paulinho.

You sunshine are a class A cunt. You know jack shit about football, go and follow something else, maybe rounders or something.

Do you wanna meet up? I'm more than happy to do so?

Last edited:
Come on wikipedia fucking brown...ill be at the lane for the villla game on saturday, let's see if you have the fucking bollocks to say all this to my face? My keyboard warrior!!

It really pisses me off when people start a slanging match full of insults, hiding behind their keyboard, but have no fucking balls to be a man and say it to someone's face.

Nothing wrong with disagreeing with someone, but these keyboard tough guys really fuck me off.

Where are you from WB?

It really pisses me off when people start a slanging match full of insults, hiding behind their keyboard, but have no fucking balls to be a man and say it to someone's face.

Nothing wrong with disagreeing with someone, but these keyboard tough guys really fuck me off.

Where are you from WB?

You've never used the internet before have you. Welcome to the 21st century.... you also missed the end of the 20th century.

Would it be best to start a poll for the best cunt off / diss in here or off topic?

It could be a weekly thing . There's been some belters over the last few days .

Where are you from WB?

Say the things you say about the players to their faces then, you shit excuse for a fan. Hypocritical cunt, no one wants you here. You're just more of the same negative slug shit that brings everyone else around here down. Like The Dane The Dane said, all you've done is joined up to melt. So seriously, fuck off. There are some of us here who do genuinely care, win or lose. The rest of us are pissed off about yesterday too, but suggesting we get rid of players like Kyle Walker is the farthest thing from productive.

So you say he is a bad Spurs fan but you call another Spurs fan a cunt? Good one

Another thread. Another platform for keyboard warriors.

Sod it, I'll give it a go. Maybe I'm missing out.

Right here I go.... CUNTS!!!! YOUR ALL CUNTS

He's a cunt because he's not a fan. A fan wouldn't suggest we cut half the squad because a run of poor games. A fan wouldn't only have negative things to say about the team.

You fucking twat,. Why don't you do your self a favour and fuck off the forum you fucking cocksucker.

How old are you fuckface and where you from? I share a season ticket with my mate, I'm up at the lane virtually every home game.

Meet me, yeah?

Back
Top Bottom