Kyle Walker

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Maybe it's just me, but the amount of stories about footballers etc. riding hookers in front of eachother doesn't really resonate with me.

I've never really fancied taking the top end while someone does something else etc. A MMF threesome just doesn't float my boat.

Prostitution in general just doesn't sit well in my brain, I'd be overthinking things.
It's definitely not the main issue with the whole affair - but I sure know that the last thing I want to see when I'm having... intimacy... is to look up and see my mate rutting someone.

Essential work in this specific instance? Arguably, no.

Essential workers in general? Rightfully or otherwise, the media have been granted the liberty to be out investigating and reporting throughout this pandemic.

Regardless.... If a member of Joe pubic got rumbled for 2 isolation breaches; he'd still rightfully get slagged off for it.... Go check the covidiot thread..... They're not all famous people. I don't understand your motivation here at all. You even admit yourself he's set himself up by his actions the first time around.

Famous or not, fuck him.
Why fuck him? Why give a shit at all?
A: Because he's a footballer (or if you want to split hairs, he's famous). Doris from number 42 is out her house more than she should, do you give a shit or are interested in what she does too?

As for the journo(s), this isn't even journalism but stalking someone for a "story" like this isn't essential. What is essential about it?

Clearly the hookers aren't ones to worry about health so I don't blame them. However he mixed with them potentially helping to spread covid as he then sees his kids and his sister and his parents. You still want to defend him??? Baffling. He seems to think rules don't apply to him and couldn't give a monkey's about other people. It's laughable he talks about the health of his kids but then puts them in danger and gives them a nice story to Google one day about their father. Yeah nice one Kyle.
If you read my first entrance it states I'm NOT defending him, so what is "baffling" is for you to take that statement as though I am!!

I just can't stand people taking shots at others when they are led by Red Top media "exclusives" involving the personal lives of others (especially footballers). What's comical is (nothing to do with you personally) that an entire thread and numerous posts show what cunts the Red Tops are, yet I guess it all depends on who the target is for those to read, believe and join in with the vitriol that's been printed that makes anything written credible and newsworthy.

A lot of pent up hate there Bill, let it all out, mate.
Catch-Phrase-Say-What-You-See-LR-500x412.jpg

I've already explained. Fuck him in respect of his playing the victim.

A: Because he's a footballer (or if you want to split hairs, he's famous). Doris from number 42 is out her house more than she should, do you give a shit or are interested in what she does too?

Again, as I've already said, famous or not he's a Covidiot. Should be pretty evident from my posts over the last month or 2 that I have plenty of disdain for them.

What is it about my outlook you are finding so hard to comprehend?

As for the journo(s), this isn't even journalism but stalking someone for a "story" like this isn't essential. What is essential about it?

I've already addressed this in the very post you have quoted.

Seriously, unless you have an end point or care to explain your motivation in clinging to this; let it go.

I've already explained. Fuck him in respect of his playing the victim.

Again, as I've already said, famous or not he's a Covidiot. Should be pretty evident from my posts over the last month or 2 that I have plenty of disdain for them.

What is it about my outlook you are finding so hard to comprehend?

I've already addressed this in the very post you have quoted.

Seriously, unless you have an end point or care to explain your motivation in clinging to this; let it go.
I only read the football stuff in here, so not aware of any comments away from the football threads, so no, not apparent at all to someone who doesn't read any non-football posts. (I've also only dipped into these pages on occasion since the season was put on hold because there is really not much to interact with as there is no football).

I find NOTHING about your outlook hard to comprehend. My only issue I have voiced and questioned has been the desire to pile into someone who's personal life that is been reported from Britains Red Top media. A media that you yourself have criticised.

I responded to your comment that this was "arguably" not essential journalism. My response to this was there is nothing "arguably" about it. This type of tabloid "journalism" isn't essential. Respond and make your argument that it is, rather than attack me for not having an endpoint. My point is crystal clear mate, you are free to agree or disagree with it, it's not that hard to do is it? Equally, I am free to agree or as I'm doing, disagree with you. It's not about "letting it go", I am responding to your comment (a new one about this journalism "arguably" being essential & therefore their hypocrisy of reporting on someone braking lockdown and social distancing when braking lockdown themselves) that I disagree with.

I only read the football stuff in here, so not aware of any comments away from the football threads, so no, not apparent at all to someone who doesn't read any non-football posts. (I've also only dipped into these pages on occasion since the season was put on hold because there is really not much to interact with as there is no football).

By the same token I explained already my view of KW in my replies to you too, but here we are.

I find NOTHING about your outlook hard to comprehend. My only issue I have voiced and questioned has been the desire to pile into someone who's personal life that is been reported from Britains Red Top media.

...And I have explained this to you, but you're merely circling around and wagging finger at the media all over again.

If you "understand"; maybe you are simply choosing to ignore this all too simple reasoning instead; I don't know.

A media that you yourself have criticised.

My view on the mainstream media transcends this matter, but regardless, none of this exonerates KW from being a covidiot.

I responded to your comment that this was "arguably" not essential journalism. My response to this was there is nothing "arguably" about it. This type of tabloid "journalism" isn't essential. Respond and make your argument that it is, rather than attack me for not having an endpoint. My point is crystal clear mate, you are free to agree or disagree with it, it's not that hard to do is it? Equally, I am free to agree or as I'm doing, disagree with you. It's not about "letting it go", I am responding to your comment (a new one about this journalism "arguably" being essential & therefore their hypocrisy of reporting on someone braking lockdown and social distancing when braking lockdown themselves) that I disagree with.

I've pointed out the state of affairs in terms of the freedoms and importance granted to the press which is what explains their being able to pursue such stories. Debating this as if it's MY personal opinion (when it's not been stated as such) is missing the point entirely.

To summarise; are the modern print media largely shite & cunty? ...Yep. However, KW is still a covidiot and deserves whatever criticism comes his way and has no right to whinge about being picked on.

To summarise; are the modern print media largely shite & cunty? ...Yep. However, KW is still a covidiot and deserves whatever criticism comes his way and has no right to whinge about being picked on.
If it has suited you in that past to whinge about a shite and cunty media, then he is entirely free to also whinge about the same shite & cunty media, especially as it's his personal life (& the fact he's a footballer) that they are writing about.

If it has suited you in that past to whinge about a shite and cunty media, then he is entirely free to also whinge about the same shite & cunty media, especially as it's his personal life (& the fact he's a footballer) that they are writing about.

He made his own bed.... What part of that don't you understand??????

:mourcheeks:

Doris from number 42 is out her house more than she should, do you give a shit or are interested in what she does too?
I do actually, if she's being a selfish cunt who can't understand a simple message and is putting others at risk. No distinction.

As far as I know here in Spain their haven't been any cases of celebs blatantly flaunting the rules* (which by the way are a lot stricter than the UK's version of Lockdown Light, stay alert y'all). We did have two former PMs disobeying the rules, one legging it to his second home in Marbella and the other going out jogging when that wasn't allowed. I thought they were both cunts, when far less privileged people have obeyed the letter of the law in much more trying conditions, in small apartments with young kids who dont even have the luxury of a balcony from which to feel part of the outside world.

Early on we heard of our version of your Kyle and Doris from nº 42, a group of people who had organised a 48-hour orgy in a Barcelona flat. They all got nicked - good, I hope they get the book thrown at them, and if the police got a bit Spanish Authorities in terms of the relationship between their truncheons and the wrongdoers' heads, then so be it. They're stupid fucking selfish cunts, just like José María Aznar, Mariano Rajoy (the two ex-PMs above), Kyle Walker, Neil Ferguson, Jack Grealish, Prince Charles, Luka Jovic, Douglas Costa, Robert Jenrick and every single other fucker, famous or otherwise, who thinks that rules don't apply to them.

*Ahh, just reading about Madrid's Luka Jovic who flew to Belgrade to see his girlfriend, claiming he was "unaware" of travel restrictions. Cunt.

Last edited:
He made his own bed.... What part of that don't you understand??????

:mourcheeks:
I understand completely, never in any doubt and never argued otherwise!

It's not OK however for the tabloid press to publish and then pursue personal issues such as this (it's personal & they have broken the very same laws they accuse their target of whilst in the act of reporting this shite).

You seem to relish it though, so no wonder they continue to do it, the market is clearly there. Just hypocritical to call out the media in some cases and not give a shit about it in this case. It must be down to who the subject is or something??

I do actually, if she's being a selfish cunt who can't understand a simple message and is putting others at risk. No distinction.

As far as I know here in Spain their haven't been any cases of celebs blatantly flaunting the rules* (which by the way are a lot stricter than the UK's version of Lockdown Light, stay alert y'all). We did have two former PMs disobeying the rules, one legging it to his second home in Marbella and the other going out jogging when that wasn't allowed. I thought they were both cunts, when far less privileged people have obeyed the letter of the law in much more trying conditions, in small apartments with young kids who dont even have the luxury of a balcony from which to feel part of the outside world.

Early on we heard of our version of your Kyle and Doris from nº 42, a group of people who had organised a 48-hour orgy in a Barcelona flat. They all got nicked - good, I hope they get the book thrown at them, and if the police got a bit Spanis in terms of the relationship between their truncheons and the wrongdoer's heads, then so be it. They're stupid fucking selfish cunts, just like José María Aznar, Mariano Rajoy (the two ex-PMs above), Kyle Walker, Neil Ferguson, Jack Grealish, Prince Charles, Luka Jovic, Douglas Costa, Robert Jenrick and every single other fucker, famous or otherwise, who thinks that rules don't apply to them.

*Ahh, just reading about Madrid's Luka Jovic who flew to Belgrade to see his girlfriend, claiming he was "unaware" of travel restrictions. Cunt.
Then just let the authorities deal with it (I'm sure you have).

The point being and one I made ages ago, is this is in the news because he's a footballer. Others argued it wasn't anything to do with that fact. It is also now one of so few football-related stories seeing as there is no football being played, so a) It stays in the press longer b) People talk about it because there is nothing else to do c) They are now sat outside his, and his families houses in the hope to catch further misdemeanours to repeat the whole cycle again. Click fucking bait. It's gutter press in full flow. No doubt hacking his phones, glueing the locks of his car as we speak to get the scoop of the century, the size of his cock and is it or is it not tattooed.

....probably 'cos Doris didn't invite a load of Hookers over to hers to suck off her mates!! (more clickbait traffic in Hookers, see?) Plus Doris isn't on £Squdillions a week...
It shouldn't make a difference, Doris is still a Cunt for going out when she shouldn't... but rich and famous footballers have more influence on kids than Doris does, unfortunately!

But Yes, other than that, it's the same!

Last edited:
I understand completely, never in any doubt and never argued otherwise!

It's not OK however for the tabloid press to publish and then pursue personal issues such as this (it's personal & they have broken the very same laws they accuse their target of whilst in the act of reporting this shite).

How do you now it'd not been constant breaches on KWs behalf and in this instance the press aren't merely responding to a tip off from a neighbour?

You seem to relish it though, so no wonder they continue to do it, the market is clearly there. Just hypocritical to call out the media in some cases and not give a shit about it in this case. It must be down to who the subject is or something??

With all due respect; bollocks, G.... I'm no tabloid 'sensation' junkie and you've no just cause in concluding that given everything I've said on the matter in my previous posts.

Why should I adopt a blanket attitude that everything the media choose to investigate or report is wrong? It's not hypocrisy at all.... It's about taking an individual case on merit/motive.

Why are you being a disingenuous snide about this now? .....I've explained near on a half-dosen times now; It's not about WHO he is for me it's about WHAT he is (i.e. A covidiot... In the current climate I'm happy to see such wankers named and shamed).

Anyway.....

Looks like KW's mental health is miraculously no longer in question and he's backed down and issued an apology for his behaviour:

Write a letter of complaint to the editor of whatever paper first reported this shit if you're that embittered about it all... I'm done with this crap and have NOTHING to answer to here.

How do you now it'd not been constant breaches on KWs behalf and in this instance the press aren't merely responding to a tip off from a neighbour?

With all due respect; bollocks, G.... I'm no tabloid 'sensation' junkie and you've no just cause in concluding that given everything I've said on the matter in my previous posts.

Why should I adopt a blanket attitude that everything the media choose to investigate or report is wrong? It's not hypocrisy at all.... It's about taking an individual case on merit/motive.

Why are you being a disingenuous snide about this now? .....I've explained near on a half-dosen times now; It's not about WHO he is for me it's about WHAT he is (i.e. A covidiot... In the current climate I'm happy to see such wankers named and shamed).

Anyway.....

Looks like KW's mental health is miraculously no longer in question and he's backed down and issued an apology for his behaviour:

Write a letter of complaint to the editor of whatever paper first reported this shit if you're that embittered about it all... I'm done with this crap and have NOTHING to answer to here.
Well worth a read................. Written by an award-winning journo (top prize) for a non-Tabloid paper.

Back
Top Bottom