Lawrenson

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

"This is a tough one to call. You have one side who got terrorised by Leicester who showed how a solid defence can prevent millions of pounds worth of talent and set pieces can win games. Man City find themselves against one of the form teams with the best defence in the league and a team who have shown threat from set pieces this season, not to mention ruthlessness in attack.

With all that in mind. Man City 3-1 Tottenham"

162acmb.png

"This is a tough one to call. You have one side who got terrorised by Leicester who showed how a solid defence can prevent millions of pounds worth of talent and set pieces can win games. Man City find themselves against one of the form teams with the best defence in the league and a team who have shown threat from set pieces this season, not to mention ruthlessness in attack.

162acmb.png
:freundgoal:
This is a good omen.

162acmb.png
Here's a considered analysis of the present situation.

And here's my prediction that completely ignores, nay goes against, everything I just said.

Cunt needs to stop wasting taxpayers' money.

Around Christmas the BBC said that as well as a guest predictor, "Lawro" would henceforth be competing every week against SAM, a sports computer programmed by the University of Salford. However, after a few weeks this challenger was quietly removed. I have no idea why this could have been.

Twat.jpg

We'll do a side by side comparison in a couple of days.

tIUnMmJ.gif
Here we go:

"I don't think the fact the Manchester City players knew Manuel Pellegrini is going to be replaced by Pep Guardiola had anything to do with their poor performance against Leicester last week.

City were outmuscled, out-thought and outpaced. They were second best in all areas and, apart from Sergio Aguero, their players were unbelievably ordinary.

They cannot afford to be as bad again, because this is their biggest game of the season when it comes to the title race.

If Tottenham go to Etihad Stadium and roll them over, then City might not be able to recover.

It is going to be hard for City because, along with the attacking threat of Harry Kane and Dele Alli, Tottenham's success is based on a top-class goalkeeper in Hugo Lloris and a very good defence.

But I actually see a few goals in this game, and I think the points will be shared.

Lawro's prediction: 2-2"

So Lawro appeared on Celebrity Pointless a couple of weeks ago, and was eliminated in the first round with this peach. For the 'Muricans out there, I can only apologise...

It's his response to being wrong that gets me. I imagine it's pretty similar to his response when he discovers that The Dippers don't actually win EVERY week...

I wonder if by the last day of the season he'll actually have tipped Liverpool to have gone unbeaten the entire season. Would be hilarious.

Around Christmas the BBC said that as well as a guest predictor, "Lawro" would henceforth be competing every week against SAM, a sports computer programmed by the University of Salford. However, after a few weeks this challenger was quietly removed. I have no idea why this could have been.

Twat.jpg
:wansum:
:dude::dude:

So Lawro appeared on Celebrity Pointless a couple of weeks ago, and was eliminated in the first round with this peach. For the 'Muricans out there, I can only apologise...

It's his response to being wrong that gets me. I imagine it's pretty similar to his response when he discovers that The Dippers don't actually win EVERY week...

I'm shocked he didn't go with countries beginning with "L".

Back
Top Bottom