Lawrenson

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

162acmb.png

I was thinking of Charlatan.:pochwtf:

:sonhmm: How the fuck can he be so right yet so wrong.
I can sort of understand it - if you asked us every week what we think the results will be: we'd naturally assume the big teams will win and the relegation fodder will lose. Difficult to call a shock result in that regard.

So that explains why the top and bottom teams have such a big disparity.

Doesn't explain the number of points for Liverpool though!

This is fucking lunacy. LUNACY!

He hasn't predicted a single loss for Liverpool. Does he actually watch any football? Senile old cunt.

UGH - that cunt has pissed me off now. Cunt.

And yet he has predicted exactly the right number of wins, draws and defeats for us, yet you are all slagging him off.
I'll bet every single one of you would have us on more points.
(Disclaimer - except Scott, totti, john Thomas and jayc1, who would have us in the relegation slots)

Seriously, you lot need to find something better to moan about.
:)

And yet he has predicted exactly the right number of wins, draws and defeats for us, yet you are all slagging him off.
I'll bet every single one of you would have us on more points.
(Disclaimer - except Scott, totti, john Thomas and jayc1, who would have us in the relegation slots)

Seriously, you lot need to find something better to moan about.
:)
Doesn't make him any less of an irritating cunt.

Back
Top Bottom