League Cup Quarterfinal: Tottenham vs West Ham | Wednesday 22 Dec | 19:45 KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Gollini
Sanchez Dier Davies
Royal Winks Skipp Sessegnon
Lucas Kane Bergwjin

Absolutely not. Serves no purpose.

With no more Europe the only way he should get game-time now is if Hugo can't play.

Also; if we play him 15 times this season, we'll trigger a 'must buy' clause. Don't want that.

Last edited:
I love how moronic the Twitter-verse is.

Burnley and Leicester pull out of their games vs Spurs...'Tottenham have wangled themselves a two week break to the detriment of other clubs'.

Spurs pull out of our game vs Rennes.....'they deserved to be kicked out of the ECL for breaking the rules'.

Apparently we only did it to give ourselves a way of leaving the competition but still save face. :levylol:

We need to win this one after losing a succession of London Derbies. I suggest the 11 that finished the game as the team although Emerson & Sanchez still worry me. Doubt Hojbjerg will be ready but perhaps on the bench.

Back
Top Bottom