League Cup Quarterfinal: Tottenham vs West Ham | Wednesday 22 Dec | 19:45 KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Our defence is shit yet we choose to let them be under pressure! I have no idea why we can’t just keep attacking? Instead we give them the ball and they are allowed to pass it around and get it into our box. Bloody hate watching this type of football especially with our defence!

We don't have a player, let alone a few players, that can maintain possession. It is a massive problem with our team that even Conte can't fix without upgrading our midfield.

Where did I say we haven't played well or deserve to be winning?

I never mentioned our chances or Hjobjerg so not sure why you bring that up.

If you watched Dawson left alone for a free header, Vlasic allowed to be alone for a shot from 8 yards out, Coufal with a free header, the Bowen goal, the Coufal missed shot late and thought that was good defending then you aren't watching the game.
Did I say you brought up hojbjerg. I did. That ok. Defence has coped fine. Just accept it. No defence stops every chance. One gift of a goal conceded. That says it all

Doherty crossing so shot.
I don’t get playing 3 defensive midfielders now with little creativity.
Is conte trying to out do jose?

I don't think he has much choice. I would have preferred GLC over Winks but not sure what his health is.

Ndombele is tough in a spot like this because he is so lazy on the ball. Winks won't do anything positive but if he can just backpass like he always does we might be able to hoof it forward long enough to relieve pressure for a bit.

Did I say you brought up hojbjerg. I did. That ok. Defence has coped fine. Just accept it. No defence stops every chance. One gift of a goal conceded. That says it all

Well you brought him up as though it was relevant. The defense has been poor, that is undeniable. I know some people can't handle reality but pointing out how the defense has been shit doesn't mean I am not happy with the score so far or that I don't think we should be winning.

Back
Top Bottom