League Cup Quarterfinal: Tottenham vs West Ham | Wednesday 22 Dec | 19:45 KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I'm going to see 'Back To The Future' matinee, if it's on, so I'll have to go straight to WHL from the West End. Thank goodness it's not necessary to dress up for the theatre these days:)

Classic Film Vintage GIF

The bit about the stewards near block 118 protecting the premium fans is in direct response to what happened during the Vitesse game when they managed to climb over the barrier into the home end. It all kicked off.

Another reason why I hate Vitesse. Their fans were shocking.
Mystery solved! I wondered what was going on down there.

Yeah I was close by behind the goal.

Very ugly scenes. Felt sorry for the stewards. These guys just do the job to earn a bit of cash on the side they have no training of managing conflict.

Especially trying to hold back 2k hooligans.
Yes, I know what you mean. I hope they select the stewards carefully for that area (don't think they do), because it always kicks off, verbally if nothing else.
Personally, I like being down there for the bants. The ladies I go with generally get a bit upset though lol.

Always remember that bale last minute winner at west ham. Was buzzing after that goal. One of the all time great tottenham goals. Gascoigne v gooners in semi was the ultimate and to this day now best moment as a tottenham supporter beating them in 91 semi. Celebrations after game was amazing. Pure adrenaline rush.

Off work , just before Christmas, gonna get started early, hammered 🍺by Kick Off, it has all the makings of a great night at the Lane under the lights (although I probably won’t remember any of it 😂🤣)

COYS

Back
Top Bottom