League Cup Quarterfinal: Tottenham vs West Ham | Wednesday 22 Dec | 19:45 KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Oh No I don't but don't let facts get in the way of reality.
Oh yes you do!

Snow White Christmas GIF by Selladoor

I said set pieces or crossing positions earlier. Every cross/corner was the perfect delivery and they set up to create chances from it. Second half and particularly last 20 mins we were defensively solid.

Again that isn't an excuse.

I think the defense was better in the last 20 though, I agree with you there.

Not great that Hugo was MOM. We lose that game if Gollini is in goal. Don’t really enjoy the rearguard action and holding on to a 2-1 at home. Too good for the eel munchers though.

Semi finals here we come.

Woolwich at home in the semi, Chelsea in the final. Tony to bring us our first silverware in 2 decades against his old club.

Great night.

COYS.

Awful second half, but we got the result. Let’s hope for a favourable draw in the semi’s.

not sure what you mean.
I think Royale is a better player - my point was that Docherty had played a much better game than he had done in pretty much all of his previous games

This was the original post I responded to:
"Doherty is better than Emerson.

Fight me"

I guess we agree then. Doherty played well today. :contethumb:

Back
Top Bottom