League Cup Quarterfinal: Tottenham vs West Ham | Wednesday 22 Dec | 19:45 KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I'm happy we won, definitely a game of two halves, got a little bit annoyed with the amount of sitting back we did in the second half, but good result all in all.
Skippy my MOTM, what a gem we've got on our books.
I lost my bobble hat, which was disappointing, and the draw wasn't that favourable. But at least we're through and the BF is still picking me up from the station. I won't gloat too much, at least not until he drops me off ;)

Both barrels, Mrs P.... Both barrels. :conterubhands:

From kumb:

“Tottenham have definitely turned a corner, and no doubt the confident (deluded ) nature of their fanbase will rise to the surface over the next 24 hours.

We have recently experienced our love fest with the media about how great we have been.

Be prepared for the full on Conte / spurs renaissance.
It will be unbearable and sickly.to read , but we will have to read that Tottenham are back Tottenham are going to do this Tottenham are going to do that.
You know it's coming.”

Ha ha, how about our boys kicked you all over the high road tonight and another cup final passed you by you pikey cunts.

6 months of something that resembles more than mid table mediocrity and they think they have an opinion that counts about anything.

Cunts

I'm happy we won, definitely a game of two halves, got a little bit annoyed with the amount of sitting back we did in the second half, but good result all in all.
Skippy my MOTM, what a gem we've got on our books.
I lost my bobble hat, which was disappointing, and the draw wasn't that favourable. But at least we're through and the BF is still picking me up from the station. I won't gloat too much, at least not until he drops me off ;)
So he is not taking you for pie and mash

I’m almost embarrassed to say, actually that means I am delighted to say that - West Ham got battered when they came to spurs, West Ham got battered when they came to spuuuuuuuuurs.. when they came to spurs
Acted the tough Danny dyer wannabes but they got sprayed, proper sprayed.

Thought we were well organised and played some sublime stuff at times. Moura and bergwijn were dangerous. Needs to get out of his shell more bergwijn. Conte is an elite coach. Doing a great job. Pity it didnt work out for nuno as good guy but the job was way too big for him.

From kumb:

“Tottenham have definitely turned a corner, and no doubt the confident (deluded ) nature of their fanbase will rise to the surface over the next 24 hours.

We have recently experienced our love fest with the media about how great we have been.

Be prepared for the full on Conte / spurs renaissance.
It will be unbearable and sickly.to read , but we will have to read that Tottenham are back Tottenham are going to do this Tottenham are going to do that.
You know it's coming.”

Ha ha, how about our boys kicked you all over the high road tonight and another cup final passed you by you pikey cunts.

6 months of something that resembles more than mid table mediocrity and they think they have an opinion that counts about anything.

Cunts
It’s not even mid table mediocrity. The dildo peddlers are usually fighting relegation or fucking off back to the Championship.

For the life of me I genuinely cannot fathom how these cunts think they’re a big team.

Back
Top Bottom