League Cup Quarterfinal: Tottenham vs West Ham | Wednesday 22 Dec | 19:45 KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I just had another look on sKUMB. It really is glorious. Once they get all their players back we will be in their shadow again. Apparently.
If ever there was a club that needed to be put back in their box, it's these clowns,
They finished above us once in an eternity and all of a sudden we are in their shadow? I've even seen some of them calling us out for an empty trophy cabinet, West Ham ffs the club that hasn't won a trophy since 1980. i'm convinced they aren't aware of that fact, either that or they are more stupid than we thought.

This really was their big night out, they promised so much but delivered nothing,

I'm warming to the fact that we COULD win this trophy by beating West Ham in the QF, Chelsea in the SF and Woolwich in the final.. A big big ask but how sweet would that be?

And apart from a couple of honest ones, they don't care about getting knocked out anyway...
talking of honest souls, one even alludes to the fact that everything didn't go their way on the pavement as well.

One of theirs sent me a text yesterday with footage of Cologne fans taking over the Emirates with a cover note saying "you think this was bad"
I replied with some footage of Comical Ali but that seems wasted as they didn't know who he is.

One of theirs sent me a text yesterday with footage of Cologne fans taking over the Emirates with a cover note saying "you think this was bad"
I replied with some footage of Comical Ali but that seems wasted as they didn't know who he is.

All the pre-match hype about them infiltrating the South Stand. They are an embarrassment these days.

All the pre-match hype about them infiltrating the South Stand. They are an embarrassment these days.
Indeed they are. Just a bunch of bouncing, skinny jeans wearing weaklings.

Years ago that threat would have been followed up but nowadays they are trying to recreate the past but are failing miseably..
They are on par with the embarrasment that is woolwich.

These days?
They've always had this reputation.
One of my old mates who got a bit sucked into the WH lifestyle once said "we might not win on the pitch but we win in the stands"
Honestly, he was one of the softest blokes I've ever met in my life. I just told him to behave or else one day he'd end up really hurt and his so called mates would be no where to be seen when it happened.

g5NYBtI.jpg
That’s just incredible

I'm happy we won, definitely a game of two halves, got a little bit annoyed with the amount of sitting back we did in the second half, but good result all in all.
Skippy my MOTM, what a gem we've got on our books.
I lost my bobble hat, which was disappointing, and the draw wasn't that favourable. But at least we're through and the BF is still picking me up from the station. I won't gloat too much, at least not until he drops me off ;)
I'd imagine the 'non-gloating' will have cut more deeply, so well done Mrs P :)

As for Skippy - 100%

For all those rightly condemning Spammers using racist language seen on social media. Luckily this media wasn't so prevalent at the height of the Sol hate?

If ever there was a club that needed to be put back in their box, it's these clowns,
They finished above us once in an eternity and all of a sudden we are in their shadow? I've even seen some of them calling us out for an empty trophy cabinet, West Ham ffs the club that hasn't won a trophy since 1980. i'm convinced they aren't aware of that fact, either that or they are more stupid than we thought.

This really was their big night out, they promised so much but delivered nothing,

I'm warming to the fact that we COULD win this trophy by beating West Ham in the QF, Chelsea in the SF and Woolwich in the final.. A big big ask but how sweet would that be?
Agree, it really does beggar belief their delusions of grandeur, can’t recall EVER being in their shadow. You just couldn’t make it up. Clowns

Back
Top Bottom