Leandro or David Villa?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

no no no no no no no no no and some more no , Arnautovic is Zlatan combined with suarez but without the skill of both. He always ends up in trouble for club and country , he is another Mido waiting to happen

This season Bremen were battling against relegation and in stead of giving it his all he went partying , street racing , showed up late for training. Bremen was lucky they loaned De Bruyne from Chelsea or they would've been down.

WOW? Really? I never knew about that!

damiao.jpg
bale might have competition:chicco:

WOW? Really? I never knew about that!
he is suspended untill the end of the season by his own club for street racing against his teammate Elija, and he has gotten into fights with players and so on.

Mourinho said about him that he has the attitude of a child, but than again Jose says a lot of bad stuff about a lot of people

Bony is another Gervinho.

Villa is still a top player and would do well for a couple of seasons.
Bony has nearly scored more in a season than Gervinho had in his whole career before moving to the Prem. Plus Bony is actually a striker, Gervinho always played with more width.

In fact, they couldn't be more different to be honest, I think Bony has every chance in this league personally. Taking any Eredivisie one season wonder is a risk, but he is at least actually a striker, which Gervinho never was.

Bony has nearly scored more in a season than Gervinho had in his whole career before moving to the Prem. Plus Bony is actually a striker, Gervinho always played with more width.

In fact, they couldn't be more different to be honest, I think Bony has every chance in this league personally. Taking any Eredivisie one season wonder is a risk, but he is at least actually a striker, which Gervinho never was.

I didn't mean he plays the same position, just that he looks good in a poorer league. The dutch league is a joke.

I didn't mean he plays the same position, just that he looks good in a poorer league. The dutch league is a joke.

s263.jpg

_65027670_65027660.jpg

Some of the best players in the world have been cherry-picked from the Dutch league. Romario, Ronaldo, Robben, Stam, Sneijder, Ibrahimovich, Van der Vaart, Van Persie, Van Nistlerooy etc... As long as the player is good enough, it doesn't matter where they come from. Holland has some of the best youth academies and coaching in the world

s263.jpg

_65027670_65027660.jpg

Some of the best players in the world have been cherry-picked from the Dutch league. Romario, Ronaldo, Robben, Stam, Sneijder, Ibrahimovich, Van der Vaart, Van Persie, Van Nistlerooy etc... As long as the player is good enough, it doesn't matter where they come from. Holland has some of the best youth academies and coaching in the world

Bony isnt dutch though he is?!

It's a poor league and anyone can score goals over there. Alves anyone?

s263.jpg

_65027670_65027660.jpg

Whilst I agree with you that many a great player has come out of the Dutch league there has also been shite like this guy:
0,,1~9685556,00.jpg

Who have looked fantastic, big money has been paid for them and then they have flopped. Bony seems to have a bit more about him than Alves though.

Whilst I agree with you that many a great player has come out of the Dutch league there has also been shite like this guy:
0,,1~9685556,00.jpg

Who have looked fantastic, big money has been paid for them and then they have flopped. Bony seems to have a bit more about him than Alves though.

Obviously there have been poor players from the Dutch league. The difference is that no-one is arguing "All players in the Eredivisie are great" but some people are arguing "No players in the Eredivisie are great." There is a far greater proportion of very good players that have come from there than from many other European leagues. Three of this year's TOTY are players who came to the Premier League from the Netherlands.

Back
Top Bottom