Leeds vs Dr. Tottenham - Sat 26th Feb 12:30 Whatever

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

A system that relies heavily on Wing Backs to make things happen

Doherty, Emerson, Sessegnon & Reguillon

This club is a fucking joke

That’s his system and that’s pretty much the only players we have available.
Well Reg is on the bench so he should be fit enough to start.

No reason to play Doherty at RWB. Give Berg a go there.

Can't keep expecting different results with the same poor players and then be surprised when you lose 4/5.

Wow that's massive unless injured or is he paying the price of his first poor touch when came on and ineffectiveness against Burnley.
He's injured, picked up a knock yesterday in training apparently. Shame - with Benta also injured and the lazy bastards both out on loan, we're very short in attacking / creative options at the moment (well, even more than normal I mean).

The least press resistant midfield against the hardest working pressing teams in the league

I’m always optimistic but other than Kane, Son and possibly Romero that is a fucking disgrace of a team

We’ve gone from Walker and Rose to fucking Doherty and Sessegnon

Levy should be strung up for letting this squad be assembled

Fuck me, the people who have a realistic grasp on where this squad is at and have watched us play lately are out in force.

FTFY.

(Seriously, 4 losses out of 5, what do you want people to say? This lineup is great we're going to absolutely smash them? Why? Based on what?)

Winks and Hojberg together again?

will ferrell panic GIF

Back
Top Bottom