Leeds vs Dr. Tottenham - Sat 26th Feb 12:30 Whatever

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Well Reg is on the bench so he should be fit enough to start.

No reason to play Doherty at RWB. Give Berg a go there.

Can't keep expecting different results with the same poor players and then be surprised when you lose 4/5.

Reggie might not be 100%, Berg might not have been considered defensively suitable. They are not our biggest issues, our biggest issue is our two best midfielders Skipp and Bentancur are injured.

Team pretty much as expected. A feck up for the FK but Sess overall was OK last game. Still I thought Conte would swap him for Reg.
6 academy players in the squad.

A system that relies heavily on Wing Backs to make things happen

Doherty, Emerson, Sessegnon & Reguillon

This club is a fucking joke
That is not just the club it us his system? We don’t need to play 5 at the back. Play a back 4 with royal at r and reg at left back where he played all last season. Play berg RW. The players are not up to it for his system but he persists. What is the old saying about repeating the sane mistake over and over again? I hope these guys can pull off a result but how many more games is winks gonna get. I really don’t get contes mistrust of youth. I’d rather lose with white in the team than winks. That line apart from Kane and son has no creativity. Kulu might provide it but like I said in earlier post this gane will pass him by as Leeds play with a press and energy his not use to. His too slow.

Winks and Hojberg together again?

will ferrell panic GIF
Problem is, with both Skipp and Bentancur being injured, I'm not sure what other option there is. Just our luck to have our best 2 CMs injured at the same time. :(

That's negative, not blaming you at all. I am watching supporting but no expectations.

Lose this match and I expect AC will resign live after the final whistle. Up to the players!

I think we will win today based on how poor are Leeds, previous results.
Our midfield four is despicable

The good news is Leeds are genuinely terrible. Their whole 'go man for man' thing worked quite well when they were lucky with injuries, but a few key players out and they don't have the players for it and are getting torn apart on a regular basis.

We SHOULD win this, despite the team. Kane and Son will get chances.

We may well get a result here, although would not be surprised if we don’t. Leeds are pretty poor and have injuries to key players
So this is where we are, hoping that bottom half teams have a depleted squad so we can nick a result

Leeds recent form is worse then ours.
They have the worst defensive record in the league, conceded 56 goals in 25 games.

Yeah, they're bad, but so are we. Two teams in bad form. We'll probably win it, but the likelihood of it being pretty is low. Mostly people are just saying our own lineup is poor, which it undeniably is .. they're not saying Leeds are about to batter us.

I'm positive of us getting a result. I'm not positive about where we're at as a team overall.

Back
Top Bottom