Leicester away, Saturday 3 PM

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I'd probably go with the same line-up, bar Davies ... despite how decent he was today.

Lloris
Walker - Toby - Verts - Rose
Mason - Dier
Dembro - Eriksen - Chadli
Kane​

Stop kidding yourselves. .. we don't derail early season top of the table teams... we just fall into their trap and comply like the weak willed spineless overpaid cunts we are.
Still... I'm sure there will be plenty of online noise this week from Walker & Co about bouncing back... #onwardsandupwards #COYS
Just let's win a fucking game first before they all start looking for likes and followers on Facetwat!!

Sure Leicester can go 2-0 up in 20 minutes by the smaller teams. But last season I learned that they can't do crap all agaisnt the big teams (Execpt Man U). Plus at this point the club knows that they need their first win. Hopefully Clinton becomes a sub so we can actually have back up forward and learn that we can't just stop trying after winning.

I fear we are going to be ripped apart.

Poch throws on Bentaleb/Mason and Lamela after 60 minutes. Nothing happens because the system is shit.

Going to be a long year.

Sure Leicester can go 2-0 up in 20 minutes by the smaller teams. But last season I learned that they can't do crap all agaisnt the big teams (Execpt Man U). Plus at this point the club knows that they need their first win. Hopefully Clinton becomes a sub so we can actually have back up forward and learn that we can't just stop trying after winning.

Stoke did crap all against Liverpool and us for 60 minutes.

Writing off Leicester is stupid considering we barely beat them last year. I'm pretty sure one game ended as a draw too and that was when they were shittier.

We have terrible mentality, zero backup and rigid, useless system.

Writing off Leicester is stupid considering we barely beat them last year. I'm pretty sure one game ended as a draw too and that was when they were shittier.

We won the first one 2-1. I'm trying to be optimistic about this but in reality it's probaly gonna be no better than a draw.

Nah we beat them home and away in the league - we lost in extra time in the FA Cup.

We'll win next week.

I fear we are going to be ripped apart.

Poch throws on Bentaleb/Mason and Lamela after 60 minutes. Nothing happens because the system is shit.

Going to be a long year.

We're going to get ripped apart by Leicester???
tumblr_m3mr4z7wgr1qm6mzpo1_250.gif

I went and played spy and took a peak at one of the Leicester fourms and see what their fans think the result will be. And they are confident they will get a good result. They said that we will be the toughest game since their Chelsea encounter, but they will believe they will surpass us at the end.

But on the good side, they all agreed that we will beat Liverpool in the standings once again :freundgoal:

My Line up (Not in exact position)

Lloris
Rose. Trippier Alder Vert
Mason Dier
Chads Alli Eriksen
Kane

Subs: N'Jie Wimmer Davies

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom