Leicester City v Tottenham Hotspur | Thursday 16 Dec | 19:30 KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Conte's halftime teamtalk:

Don't worry lads, this half we are kicking with the wind. But uphill. There's more grass on the wings so use the wingbacks.
Also we've only got 9 players and had to borrow some spare GK gloves from the other team. Just make sure you use the hand sanitiser after you take them.
Oh I do miss Sunday league football.
Jumpers for goalposts, half time oranges...

Ali Gold's team....he actually knows who was positive and when but he's picking the players available based on some video footage from before the outbreak instead...

3-4-3: Lloris; Sanchez, Dier, Tanganga; Doherty, Winks, Ndombele, Sessegnon; Bergwijn, Kane, Alli.
Assuming that team is accurate:
Thank feck Sanchez not on the left.
I think at some stage Dier might have to switch to MF. Don't know who else is fit to slot in at CB.

Anyone got a list of who is available? I ain't trudging back through this thread.
We've no idea, all the journos are respecting the players privacy. There was a tweet by some ITK last week saying that Son, Skipp, Davies and Moura had tested positive and that seems borne out by Ali Gold's team...

Anyone got a list of who is available? I ain't trudging back through this thread.

The last visible training session had Lloris, Gollini, Rodon, Sanchez, Dier, Tanganga, Doherty, Sessegnon, Ndombele, Winks, Dele, Bergwijn and Kane. Lo Celso was also there but not sure if he’s actually fit. Reguilon wasn’t training after injury against Norwich.

Since we went into isolation one of those players has since tested positive. Conte said 3 players were out of isolation which would be Emerson and Gil plus one other, based on the timeline. He also said those players would only be on the bench. Unknown whether Reguilon is fit or isolating.

Davies, Skipp, Lucas and Son are the big names that had to isolate last Monday so their isolation would end after today. As we have already traveled and prepared for the match it’s not possible for them all to be involved. Maybe one of them is the third player Conte mentioned who has returned to training.

Ali Gold's team....he actually knows who was positive and when but he's picking the players available based on some video footage from before the outbreak instead...

"Here's the team that we reckon Conte might go with, taken purely from the photos and video footage provided by the club of the training session last Wednesday, which in itself was just a snapshot of 15 minutes that week from Hotspur Way.

3-4-3: Lloris; Sanchez, Dier, Tanganga; Doherty, Winks, Ndombele, Sessegnon; Bergwijn, Kane, Alli."
Conferenceleaguetastic scenes!

Back
Top Bottom