Leicester City v Tottenham Hotspur

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

They scored with the only clear cut chances they had, they weren't even clear cut to be honest, we wasted most of ours...

We were responsible for playing like cunts against Woolwich and West Brom and the first half tonight, not the refs.

The refs didn't make Sissoko have all the finesse of a pissed Kevin Spacey, the refs didn't make us pass like complete cunts, the refs didn't make Lloris watch the ball for thirty seconds as it trickled over the line and on and on and on. We are to blame for our current state of affairs, no one else.

And it wasn't a penalty on Rose at the death either.

Agreed but the old adage if you can't be good be lucky seems only to apply to the richer PL teams

On the other hand, Walker walking out on us could arguably have led us to this situation.
Nah, we just aren't as amazing as some seem to think. We are good but not great. If walker leaving led to all this then we are very fragile & mentally weak so I don't think that is the stuff of champions.
At WHL we are definitely top 4 this season in my opinion. Whereas at wembley its a tough ask for top 4.
Hopefully we can pick ourselves up for watford.

Iinjury time because is the biggest Swizz in the PL and they generally make it up as they go along. Would be the easiest thing in the world to have the exact amount of injury time calculated even if it's 3 mins 17 seconds , standard 4 minutes sometimes 3 regardless.
Reminds me of the Woolwich - Burnley game they kept extending the time added on again and then again and again. That didn't work so they gave them a free pen in the last minuite.

Yeh you can't fault the effort tonight. Alli was everywhere, Eriksen was everywhere, for some reason the press just isn't working, and we can't seem to string too many incisive passes together.

Iinjury time because is the biggest Swizz in the PL and they generally make it up as they go along. Would be the easiest thing in the world to have the exact amount of injury time calculated even if it's 3 mins 17 seconds , standard 4 minutes sometimes 3 regardless.
They will never do that, and they really don’t need to, but Leicester started wasted time midway through the first half, and yet there was only 1 minute in the first and 4 in the second.

Refs need to give one warning and then a yellow for time wasting immediately, regardless of what minute the match is in. Giving Schmiecal a yellow in the 91st minute does fuck all.

Another awful performance against a shit team. Dele needs to be benched and possibly Eriksen too. Thankfully Lamela is back but still really miss Toby.

Go back to 4-2-3-1. Done seeing Dier in a back 3. Stick him next to Dembele and play Son/Eriksen/Lamela behind Kane

Bollocks to this cunt mess... whatever's caused it... whether it's of our own making, or from outside sources, fuck it/them all...
seriously. FUCK THEM ALL!

Goodnight.. I'm outta here...

Mic drop

Are you as stupid as that smiley looks? Or do you see there's actually two sentences in your post? You wouldn't write "enjoy that seat Kane" if Harry had a bad game and was subbed, would you? Totally uncalled for, speaking like that about one of our most important players the last 4+ years.
Eriksens been poor for weeks now and needs a kick up the arse that only a few games not starting by default will give him.

As talented as Eriksen is I can’t fully warm to a player that doesn’t have real drive and heart which he doesn’t. If he did he’d be world class. Instead he’s a fair weather player. When the teams up and at it he’s brilliant. When we’re struggling he doesn’t pull us through games (if he does it’s very very rare). And someone with his ability should. In fact he seems to do it pretty regularly for his country.

And yes I’d say exactly the same about Harry if the circumstances were the same. But I can’t see that being the case.

And FYI. We’ve just lost to fucking Leicester so excuse me for a slightly harsher comment about a player than I might give in an hours time. Get a grip.

Back
Top Bottom