Leicester (H) 29-Oct

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

the important thing about Kane coming back is we can actually try playing 2 strikers up front! Anything to get us out of this goal scoring slump

I don't think that'll help, our problem is constantly overplaying the ball in the final third, we're forever giving the opposition time to get back and eventually crowd us out.

Get ready for bingo on Wednesday night btw. Shit reff, backpass to Dier, Fullbacks missing a pass and it going out for a throw in, opposition scoring with first shot on target, Lloris kicking the ball into the stands, Son getting pulled up for offside, Nkoudou coming of the bench, Spurs drawing.

Jannsen scoring a pen......:levywhoa:

We've had poor form, but fucking hell can people get some perspective on here?

Take the feelgood "we're gonna win the league" factor from the win over Man City, then add three premier league matches of frustrating draws (two of which we were unfortunate not to score more in) and everyone loses their fucking minds.

Oh, and this is while we're missing our golden boot winning striker and best defender through injury.

Don't be so fucking spoiled.

1 goal from open play in 5 games. Spin that to me.

Take the feelgood "we're gonna win the league" factor from the win over Man City, then add three premier league matches of frustrating draws (two of which we were unfortunate not to score more in) and everyone loses their fucking minds.

Out of those 4 games we should have won at least 2, if not 3.

Absolutely crap. No cutting edge at all. The last 3 games - what it takes us to do in 20 passes our opposition does in 4. Never look like threatening. Awful in the final 1/3. No pace. Its like the AVB days.
This team got smashed by our so called 'rivals'. West brom got smashed today. Not good enough.
And Eriksen has been useless all season.
Set pieces are a joke.
Very nervous about next week.

I have to say that the last three or four games have reminded me of AVB in the second half of the pitch. When the possession is switched we don't punish, we actually let the opposition have time to set themselves. It's moronic. We move it from side to side and if there is no easy way through we just go back the way we came. We need some fucking creativity, we need to be artists, not try and paint by numbers. Unlike AVB I am sure that Poch will sort this out. He always does, it just takes a few games longer than you'd expect for some reason. I imagine Poch will have this sorted in the next game or two. Till then it is very frustrating.

I also agree that Eriksen should let someone else take the free kicks. About a year ago it was the case that he was the top scorer of free kicks, then since then he hasn't scored. How many has he taken? Shit loads. He is good at freekicks but for some reason has become ineffective at them. But maybe that is our overall problem - we are too fucking predictable. Every team knows how we will play when they face us. That strikes me as a problem.

Oh just fuck off...

That's it....

Couldn't give a shit about anything else!

I assume the players were Facettwatting aboit their wonderful half-time win... before CHAMPIONS Leicester fucking equalised...

FUCKING LEICSTER... CHAMPIONS!
The world has fucking fucked itself

We've had poor form, but fucking hell can people get some perspective on here?

Oh, and this is while we're missing our golden boot winning striker and best defender through injury.

Don't be so fucking spoiled.

Got my Poch and levy out banner ready for the Wembley game, who is up for coming into the stadium on 15 minutes as a form of protest....... and we could all leave at 80 mins....
:pochsulk::levywhoa:

We are now a waste of time to watch.

Feel sorry for the fans paying to watch in the stands. Waste of fucking money.

Sissoko is looking the joke buy that he always was.

Boring as fuck.

Back
Top Bottom