Levy / ENIC

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Yeah great day out.

Never thought I would see us play in the European Cup. Was a competition for the big teams - not us.
Though I had football training on Wednesday nights back then so would have missed the games on ITV anyway.

My older brother had to wake me up for the last billing on Match of the Day to see us lose at home to Sheffield Wednesday back then.

Yeah we’re tiny mate. All hail Levy for getting us to touch the stars. Blessed to even play the big sides.

Another set of fans who can only muster some pathetic online protest, spare me.
I'm not disputing that. Nobody is. What we're disputing is your claim (or assumption) that the absence of meaningful protests suggests widespread satisfaction with the owners.

It doesn't. As demonstrated by my Mike Ashley point.

You're talking nonsense.

No I think you are a prick for calling them lazy when you aren’t a season ticket holder or regular at the stadium

I respect the fans that pay their money to watch us week in week out

I think the fans that constantly spam ENIC out online whilst doing fuck all about it are dickheads though, same for those people who act like kids and run into this thread when we lose.

I'm not disputing that. Nobody is. What we're disputing is your claim (or assumption) that the absence of meaningful protests suggests widespread satisfaction with the owners.

It doesn't. As demonstrated by my Mike Ashley point.

You're talking nonsense.

If you don't like the way a cause is ran and you're putting money into then you are entirely satisfied and part of the problem because you aren't carrying out the courage of your convictions to either not go or protest, if you're not doing either then you're lying to yourself.

Spurs fans are fine with ENIC being in charge, the online clowns who make noise don't represent the majority of fans, thankfully.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom