Lewis Holtby

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

EXy03cc.gif

fuck yeah, same birthday as me! :holtbytongue::holtbytongue::holtbytongue::holtbytongue:

I needed that, since it's also the birthday of: :cunt:

Happy birthday dude!!

From me and mine to you and yours on this special day, I'd like to wish a very hearty FUCK YOU SOL on this day of his spawning.

I hope your day's awesome! May both the Chavs and Goons fail on this day in yours and Lewis' honor.

He's impressed me every time he's played this season. He opened up Cardiff three or four times in as many minutes and tonight's pass for Defoe's 1st goal was fucking mint.

Plus his barnet is much improved from last season.

It'd be over Eriksen for sure, but I'd be thrilled for the guy to see him get his first league start soon. God bless has he earned it.

Holtby and Eriksen are actually must starts for me. Holtby in CAM and Eriksen at LW

Roll with Siggy off the bench and lets not forget that sweet goal off the bench at the Bridge

Back
Top Bottom