********Leyton Orient v Tottenham Hotspur 3pm Today *******

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Scarlett very impressive.

I'd like to think Bergwijn can be a useful squad player but when he looks like such a useless lump against lower league opposition it's hard to make the case for him.

Nile John is bright. Dele isn't a midfielder, both he and Winks' floated long passes are atrocious.

Ledley confirming that Scarlett's left foot is his weaker, but he's two-footed.

Top strikers should be confident to finish with both feet, as Scarlett just did, so that's very encouraging.

But hes back. According to his instagram and social media hes working really hard and cares for the club
I'm not going to condemn his performance in a friendly, especially as I didn't watch the game ( ;) ), but if he was as awful as people have said he was, then actions speak louder than words. I would love to see the 'old' Dele back, but I fear it may be too late :(

How many times must I ask you to watch the language, Mrs. P...

I Cant Joe Biden GIF by CBS News
Believe you me, I was very restrained in my reply - if he had been standing in front of me, he would have got it with both barrels. How very dare he laugh at supporters who are there through thick and thin!

Back
Top Bottom