Liverpool Away - 02 April

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Lamela is a big big miss. Game just got harder.

I admit Lamela will be a big miss (who thought we'd be saying this considering how he started) but I'm sure Poch will drill it into Son to work hard. He's a good player, and needs the time Lamela was given.

I'm completely behind Poch's choice.

COYS

I admit Lamela will be a big miss (who thought we'd be saying this considering how he started) but I'm sure Poch will drill it into Son to work hard. He's a good player, and needs the time Lamela was given.

I'm completely behind Poch's choice.

COYS

Not just his hard work we will miss it's his creativity. The intricate passes, the vision etc.

I hope Poch has emphasised to Son to look up and consider options rather than run into trouble or blaze the ball over the bar

:sonhmm:

This is the game I have worried about most. Anfield off the back of the international window, normally you would say we have no chance. If we can win this it is a massive statement.
the last years have been hell in there. I still remember in the AVB year when we were winning 1-2 and almost scored the third and then Walker did one shockingly bad second half and screwed us out of champions league football.

i'm not even talking about the 4-0

Back
Top Bottom