Liverpool away

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

So I was right apart from Sturridge starting instead of Ings.

That whole defence can be got at with pace (N'Koudou) and power (Janssen)

hah what? Strange that they played near first team last round to then field depth this time around. I'm sure Sky are loving the reserves vs reserves decision after deciding to televise it lol.

hah what? Strange that they played near first team last round to then field depth this time around. I'm sure Sky are loving the reserves vs reserves decision after deciding to televise it lol.
According to the mickies it was to get first team players up to full fitness.

I want this win so badly
jack-nicholson-anger-the-shining.gif

Ok with the team but could have had a stronger bench. Who is Amos? Cannot see where the goals are going to come from and yet Liverpool have Sturbridge and Ings who will need close watching.

From a shit football blog:

'Georges-Kévin N’Koudou gets a start this evening having failed to impress so far during his time at White Hart Lane. The same can be said of Vincent Janssen but the Dutch striker did only arrive this summer.'

Pretty sure Gorgeous hasn't come through our academy? On top of that I've been impressed every time I've seen him.

This game might be more competitive than I was expecting. TBH I have no idea why Plopp is resting/rotating his team when they are not in Europe, I would be mildly pissed if Poch did that (I totally get and are behind Poch doing it tonight). One thing we do know is a minimum of 4 Prem clubs will get knocked out over the next 2 days so the draw is favourable for those Prem clubs left in it.

Back
Top Bottom