Liverpool v Tottenham Hotspur. Sunday 4 Feb. 16.30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

DVNk4JrWAAAcMrs.jpg

And Poch says he was calm throughout
I wish I could edit. Set up perfectly for some shit falling on klopp's face.

The scousers gassed out there.
All credit to us for keeping up with them in the first half, letting them blow themselves out & then playing them off their own pitch in the second.

I thought that fucking twat Salah had won it for them though & “Spursy” had returned.

COYS.

The amount of salt on the internet about these decisions is so tasty. Seems like everybody absolutely hates us nowadays and it is the most delightful thing :dembelelol:

Salah goal not offside. Wanyama slip played him on.
Kane first pen miss I think it touched Can and definitely Lovren on the way through.

I hope Liverpool fans realise that their manager bunged on defenders to try and hold on, negating the attacking threat.
I’ll aslo remind them why they are shouting cheat cheat cheat and crucifying the linesman
That Gerrard dived to win them a penalty in the EC final.
We all know how shit they were in that game, and what what happened after Gerrards cheating set them on the way.

The amount of time in the delay with the lino sticking his oar in saying to Moss 'if he didn't get a touch then its offside, but I can't be sure' would have ratcheted up the pressure no doubt

Plus Can being a cunt walking guy across the box far too slowly

Anyway fuckem - point up there is an improvement and prob fair on reflection...

And Can is a cunt, so is Klopp with his pashun and wanky well done sarcastic applause. Entitled cunts the lot of them bin dippers

Thought it was a SAFE penalty, not a bad penalty. Keeper just made the right call is all....

Jamie Redknapp saying Liverpool should have been 3-0 up in the first half? Ey?

They had 3 shots on goal ALL game and scored from 2 of them (with one being in the last minute of the game)

He really is a fucking spunk bucket.

Come on then mate, share the love.
I've got fish and chips on their way and could do with some salt on um.

Linky and a few quotes...

PL: Liverpool 2 vs Tottenham Hotspur’ 1. (Salah ‘2 ‘91 Wanyama ‘79)

xx.gif

Re: PL: Liverpool 2 vs Tottenham Hotspur’ 1. (Salah ‘2 ‘91 Wanyama ‘79)
« Reply #884 on: Today at 07:02:45 PM »

Would love to bash Harry Kane's ugly mug.

xx.gif

« Reply #900 on: Today at 07:03:48 PM »

Fuming. I'm feeling like never watching football again. I can't believe people think either oft hose were pens, and I don't care if they had 100% posession or what not—we should have gotten the win

xx.gif

« Reply #764 on: Today at 06:54:23 PM »

This is why I don't like Spurs either. Massive divers, whingers, and spoiled brats who kick out and get away with it countless times.

xx.gif

« Reply #768 on: Today at 06:54:37 PM »

i fucking hope Woolwich tears them a new one next weekend them fucking c*nts.

xx.gif

« Reply #122 on: Today at 06:23:41 PM »

WTF???

WTFF

WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK?

xx.gif

« Reply #133 on: Today at 06:24:00 PM »

I don't know what to say. Can't believe it. That assistant needs to be banned for a very very long time.

Fuck off you propped up bunch of c*nts. Their desperation to prop up Ali and Kane as some sort of future saviors of England is borderline nauseating now. Absolutely fuck off.

xx.gif

« Reply #136 on: Today at 06:24:05 PM »

JOHN MOSS AND HIT FUCKING RAT LINESMAN ARE A PAIR OF FUCKING c*nts

That lino made the ref give the first one even though it was blatantly offside, then he gives that weak shit when the main ref said no.

Fucking pair of disgusting bent c*nts.

i cant be fucked to find it...but yep. here come sky "Spurs struggle against top 6 continues"
Liverpools first goal was such a gift that dier might as well have had a shot himself.
yet we were better than them across the whole match, despite being poor in the first half, when we pretty much matched them

What exactly are they whining about? We had 80-20 possession and without Salah they’re a bottom half side. Wrong Decisions go every way around in football and if you sum them together it will be 50-50 for you. Stop crying and get a fucking job

Back
Top Bottom