Liverpool vs Tottenham - Sunday May 5th - 16:30 KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I reckon Villa will limp to 4th, they've got Liverpool and Palace left... Even if they equalise or don't today, they only realistically need 3 points...
I genuinely don't wanna go into the City game thinking we NEED to beat them... So either get 4th sewn up in the meantime, or collapse SO spectacularly that we can somehow qualify for 4th on 69pts and don't need to worry about City....

Oh, except we have Liverpool to play first.... I keep forgetting!!

Villa have a hard run in. Just depends if pool or palace players are on the beach by then.

Confused Thinking GIF by Derek Tee

The answer is that Tottenham emotionally abuse you.
...and I live in hope. Hope.

Hope.

Hope.

The more you type it, the more meaningless it becomes.

I swear the stubbornness this man has is un fucking believable. Son as a striker never worked and offered nothing in the previous games and yet he keeps on playing him! While our only striker in the squad is sitting on the bench. Make it make sense

Back
Top Bottom