Liverpool vs Tottenham - Sunday May 5th - 16:30 KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I can’t understand for the life of me how Kulu constantly makes the team.

Well you see, when your front 3 options comprise of players who either 1) Can't play with their back to goal, 2) Can't finish their dinner, 3) Can't beat their man, 4) Can't stop falling over or 5) Can't use their right foot

You kinda just gotta go with what you've got, no?

I swear the stubbornness this man has is un fucking believable. Son as a striker never worked and offered nothing in the previous games and yet he keeps on playing him! While our only striker in the squad is sitting on the bench. Make it make sense
We basically dont function when Richarlison is not selected

We are the Richarlison team

Remember when all the cute Dipper fans were certain that the VAR fuck up in our home game was going to cost them the league when, in fact, the Dippers completely bottled Klopp's final season...

I'd be reminding them of all that if I was there...

I swear the stubbornness this man has is un fucking believable. Son as a striker never worked and offered nothing in the previous games and yet he keeps on playing him! While our only striker in the squad is sitting on the bench. Make it make sense

Richarlison literally started our last match. :goonermong:

Turkish Kurus?
Italian Lire!!

Money Pay Up GIF by Curious Pavel

Back
Top Bottom