Liverpool vs Tottenham - Sunday May 5th - 16:30 KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Every single one of these cunts should be playing for their futures tonight. 4 games left of the season.

I can take losing, but not in the manner we’ve been doing it.

Nobody should be exempt from that. Players who only joined last summer included. There have been so many tragic performances over the last 24 fixtures - 4 games to prove you belong at the club otherwise get the fuck out.

Of course none of this is going to matter because ENIC are going to continue doing the same old shit they’ve always done.

Right, so who's ready for some EMOTIONAL DAMAGE?!?! :ange-arms:
Look At Me GIF by CBeebies HQ

We never get the rub of the green at Anfield, despite playing well there. The boys will be looking to bounce back from a rough patch though, and they'll want to give it their all.

4-0 Liverpool.

I just fear that we’re going to play Dr. Tottenham for them, just as we have for Woolwich and Chelsea in the past week. The perfect cure for all the problems at opposition football clubs.
Dr Tottenham has been so consistent this year that he might just pip Van De Ven to the player of the year

Back
Top Bottom