Lokomotiv Plovdiv Vs Tottenham - Thurs 17th Sept 5pm.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Fuck me what does N'dombele have to do to get games? I would have sold him as i'm not a fan but it looks like were stuck with him so why not give him a good decent run to try and let him play his way into form and fitness?

Fuck me what does N'dombele have to do to get games? I would have sold him as i'm not a fan but it looks like were stuck with him so why not give him a good decent run to try and let him play his way into form and fitness?

Mourinho said yesterday that because of his injuries, coronavirus and lack of preseason he isn’t ready to start a match.

The fact that he even came on against Everton shows that the situation has improved since last season, he will probably get 30 minutes tonight.

Looking forward to Stevie, Sonny and Harry with no Winks or Moura.

Should at least try and score rather than pass sideways or run into defenders.

Mourinho said yesterday that because of his injuries, coronavirus and lack of preseason he isn’t ready to start a match.

The fact that he even came on against Everton shows that the situation has improved since last season, he will probably get 30 minutes tonight.

Yeah I saw that, but GLC comes straight in? I just don't buy it. If he's training with the first team, fit enough to come on as sub then he's fit enough to start. I suppose my frustration is that without a decent run of games we are never going to know if he's any good.

we need a strong performance to provide good ballast to our season.. 2 games in and the puns are better than the games? time to de-rail the haters

Back
Top Bottom