Lokomotiv Plovdiv Vs Tottenham - Thurs 17th Sept 5pm.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Dsc01891a.jpg

Oh, have I missed the charming ol' stadiums in the backyard.

That pitch:mourwhat:

Hi Lubo, are you a Lokomotiv fan? What can you tell us about your team?
I'm from Bulgaria, personally I'm a fan of a different team in the country, but the team of Lokomotiv is good for our standarts, don't think they will win or anything, but from a team point of view, they do offer good team play and spirit. Will play with a clear head and are sure to not just play defensively.

Does anyone know how many qualifiers we would have after this if we win? Is it one or two?
Two more games after this before the group stage - the third qualifier round and the play-off round.

If we win tonight then it is away to Botoşani or Shkëndija next in the third round.
After that the play-off round is when the 6 teams eliminated from UEFA Champions League (including Benfica and a reunion with Vertonghen) join.

Back
Top Bottom