Lokomotiv Plovdiv Vs Tottenham - Thurs 17th Sept 5pm.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

EiH_zReXcAArjqT
Strong team, we are never gonna see Ndombele and Lo Celso on the same pitch are we. Think Jose still sees them as competition for the same spot.

Pretty strong line up, Jose not taking any risks. Good to see GLC start but disappointed not to see Ndombele get a start, if he can't play against Plovdiv when are we ever going to play him.

Mourinho want´s to win the Europa League
League Cup with the kids.

I agree. But i hope that in the second half, Son and Kane can rest. I think the game at half time will be done...

Mourinho looking for a 5-0 up half time score then give them a rest and put the second string out for last 45 mins. Is it still 5 subs today ?
Benfica & Dinamo Zagreb are already out of the CL, by weaker teams.

Hope we don't underestimate the opposition. This is a world cup final for them.

Mourinho looking for a 5-0 up half time score then give them a rest and put the second string out for last 45 mins. Is it still 5 subs today ?
Teams will be able to make five substitutions but, to limit the number of stoppages, they will only be allowed to make these changes at three points in the game. These three occasions do not include changes at half-time, between the end of normal playing time and extra time, and at half-time during extra time. One additional substitution will be allowed during extra time.

Edit: That was 2019-20.

Clubs are set to continue making five substitutes next season (2020-21) after the International Football Association Board (The IFAB) confirmed the option would be extended beyond the end of the year.

Pretty strong line up, Jose not taking any risks. Good to see GLC start but disappointed not to see Ndombele get a start, if he can't play against Plovdiv when are we ever going to play him.
I doubt GLC can last 90 minutes.
Depending on the state of the game, the plan may be for Ndombele to take his place for the last 30.

Back
Top Bottom